Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

Theo Stark wrote:
"At least it was your eye and not your ****."

"it might have also injected me with a form of energy that is highly toxic to the tenno and could result in death but hey no bigge" yep his sense of self preservation was gone
Juls wrote:
Kate Cartier wrote:
"Ah. Yeah, mine just doesn't work. Y'see, I was tracking this outlaw fellow, Joseph Smith. He's a member of the Baker Gang, and there's a $400 price on his head down in Texas. I then discover that was just his given name, and under his proper name, Paul Smith, he was caught in Wyoming for murder. Anyhoo, I tracked him down after he flew the coop when they were shippin' him out. Lead flew, and a stray one caught me in the cheek here." She taps right next to her eyepatch. "Doc says that the optic nerves got damaged from the blunt force and heat of the bullet grazing my face. I'll find Smith, no matter what. He was headed towards Kansas, so I'm gonna start there."

I appreciate your interest in my character, but would much prefer you didn't make up a backstory between them without consulting me.
((Okay, sorry))
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"it might have also injected me with a form of energy that is highly toxic to the tenno and could result in death but hey no bigge" yep his sense of self preservation was gone

"Your callous disregard for your own life reminds me of myself, and frankly, that's terrifying. But hey, I got over it."

"i'm old and tired theo and i have no real reason to live aside from an obligation to fight the sentient and defend humanity"
"Ah. Well, you don't have to do it alone. I'll help you."

"and when you have all of your weapons adapated against what will you do? i don't want to throw you into danger so i must decline your offer of help"
"Suit yourself"

"only effective weapon against them is the sentient slayer sword and void energy its poison to them"
"A sentient sword? And apologies, for disappearing quite suddenly."

"its not alive its just the enemies i fight are called sentients adaptable bio drones meant to terraform planets for orokin occupation they revolted resulting in the old war methods now long lost to time were employed to create a weapon that defies their adaptability and sharp enough to cut through their armor"
he pulls out said weapon
Paracesis-e1600679723557.png

"this is the paracesis the sentient slayer"
"Huh... that's fascinating..."

"i can't for sure reforge this blade for the methods of its creation are lost even to me making this a one of a kind weapon"
"Hm." She stared at the object.

"your welcome to take a closer look just be warned you may not be able to pick it up"
"Oh, is it really that heavy?"

"its meant to be wielded with two hands and the strength enhancements granted by warframe armor"

"but i have seen humans hold it and even wear it on their belts" he recalled seeing the paracesis on ballas's waist
"Huh." She made no attempt to carry it.

he picks it up with one hand but unhooks the weapon from his waist"if you want a similar but easy to pick up weapon here"
skiajati.png
She tries holding the weapon. "What does this do?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus