Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"god i miss my position in the military"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Then joi-- oh right, sorry."

he gave her a bruh look before going back to his dead inside look
Jarlen Aurel wrote:
Jarlen nodded.”I just came to drink. I come and ignore any drama I am present for. Also any good looking ladies preferably single come in?” He said.

"Yoo-hoo!"

he just raises a brow wipes out one of his used guns and starts cleaning it pricking his fingers to make blood bullets
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, then…” She sat back, pulling her hat down to cover her eyes, probably to take a nap.

nobody mind him he was just cleaning out the barrel of a rocket launcher
Theo was also working on fixing something. In this case, it was the Mark 42.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was off getting killed like usual since he fought alone
Princeps Beryl Maximis (played by randomentity777)

"I really think that Umbra fellow shouldn't be afraid to ask for help when he needs it in combat. I mean, I have a 33 meter tall mech with a gun powerful enough to create a small earthquake, a rotary cannon that can fire thousands of armour piercing high explosive rounds in a single minute, and a pair of smaller double multi-barrel rotary cannons that can fire at 300 rounds per minute. Honestly, who wouldn't want that on their side in a fight?"

"he wouldn't i've seen the wounds he carries and well some footage of enemies he's fought trust me your better not getting involved"

Beryl raises an eyebrow. "What? Do his opponents have Titan scale war machines as well? After all, only three things can stop an Imperial Titan: folly, hubris and another of its own kind."

"adaptabile armor that can adapt to any weapon quickly rendering it ineffective in combat against them"

"Oh..." She looked somewhat disappointed about not being able to help out.

"mans fighting a losing battle but well he won't listen to me i doubt he'd listen to anyone"

queue a very exhausted excalibur umbra walking into the bar and flopping into a seat
"It makes me sad. I look at him and I see myself. If I hadn't met Rhea, and eventually all of you guys, I would have lapsed into a self-destructive spiral."

he couldn't feel any part of his body and his warframe was coated in blood and battle damage as he tries to catch his breath
Fumizuki pokes Umbra timidly. "Fwend okay?"

"i...just need some rest i'm exhausted little one..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus