Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She appeared not too long after with her gear. She waved at an old friend behind her, then stood, ready. "I'm ready now."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"then shall we go?" he stood before a vortex leading to his world sure it always lead to that battlefield to the end of the New War where other tennos grave's railjacks and weapons that would make the nuke look like a hand grenade scattered the ground just remains
She nodded then stepped towards him.

and he grabbed her shielding her from the raging madness of the void or well forcibly activating her warframe so it would protect her as they then appear standing in that same battlefield
She took a minute to process everything then looked around.

"you probably know what this place is and its connection to me" he begins walking north
"Yes... this must hurt to look at."

"very we held this spot for 303 days nonstop the sentient failed to breach this spot"

((ha verdun references go brrrt
((Now that you mention it, I might as well listen to the song))

((nice))
"303 days? Huh." She observed the battlefield, giving her memories of battle.

"the roar of artilery and the energy in the air supposedly according to many humans if you stand still you can see the battle as it was waged that day but i am not one for superstitions"
"Yes... I've had that before... it's horrible."

"the battle of verdun?" he was there for that battle but of course his oath to never involve himself in a human on human conflict held him back from fighting in it
She nodded quietly.
"I think of them as nothing but bad memories."

"i see you know monika i think you should find a significant other" out of the blue yes but umbra wasn't a conversationalist so he was trying i guess?
"Oh? Hm." She pondered the thought. "Many have tried, many have d- failed."

"same could be said for being a friend of the wolf of lua but yet you managed that" he chuckles as they exit the battlefield

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus