Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She smiled. "So, what's your goal here again?"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"im going to say deactivate all void gates shutting off humanites access to the void for good and thus cutting off access to any orokin structures"
"That is smart."

"i tend to think clearly when not enraged yes" he remember his less then fond nickname of "the tenno of wraith" hey he blamed ballas as he heads to a void gate on a map he had marked before embarking on this journey
"It's... quiet."

"the villagers are most likely cowering in their homes thinking the sentients are on their way that...or hiding from me" it didn't bother him
"Ah. Are we close?"

"to the first one yes there's about 29 active gates the 30th was destroyed in a void bomb detonation"
She nods the goes silent, taking in the environment.

the nature that was there made the place peacefully one could almost forget they were near a massive undisturbed battlefield despite the fact this world had experienced the effects of both world wars
"This reminds me of one specific battle I had..."

"and that battle was?" he was checking a cave entrance and bingo he found the writing that led straight to the orokin void gate
"It was when... we had just entered into fresh untouched ground. It was so calm... so clear... I forgot we were fighting a conflict. After the battle... the terrain was ruined, but still managed to give me that... feeling."

"i see well welcome to one of many master of orokin technology the void gate a portal system that links two places together through two synchronized gate ways" and there in the depths of the cave was a giant golden ring in the caves wall with a odd device infront of it which umbra identified as the torjan beam device which made the portal as he sets it to overload
"28 more to go, eh?"

"indeed so if you mind me asking why did you ask to visit my world?" he was walking to the next one
"I don't know, maybe I wanted to avoid the work, maybe I just wanted to travel somewhere. Maybe... "

"do i detect a third reason i won't pry if you don't feel like disclosing" he was enjoying the nature around him
She nodded then sighed.

"exhausted? we can take a break"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus