Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I'm sorry-- who is this Ultron?"
"Okay, so after the time where the original Avengers, including my dad, thwarted an alien invasion of the planet, Tony decided to create an AI that would be able to predict the next incoming threat to the world. Unfortunately, this AI, known as Ultron, kinda decided that humanity itself was the next big threat to the world. The whole conflict resulted in an entire city being destroyed, and the resulting government pressure on the Avengers, combined with other events, led to the group splitting up."
"That's very unfortunate.'
"Yeah, not one of Tony's better ideas."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i'm assuming thats an artificial intelligence but i had one sadly he passed away ever faithful to me rest well ordis..."
"Artificial Intelligence... I might look into that."

"i knew plenty of artificial intelligence...who are all gone" his pencil stills for a moment as his mind flashes back to the days where he would have conversations with suda run information missions on various life forms for simaris or just chat with ordis. the memories brought pain and more light on the fact that he was unending so any form of companionship with time would wither and die as he sighs
"Ah... the ability to love something which... isn't really alive. I have yet to feel it..."

"ordis was as alive as you and me i wish you could have met him but alas he is sleeping among the stars while i am forever chasing them" yep umbra wasn't umbra if he wasn't depressed
"I see..." She sighed.

he returns to his work an odd silence now coming from him
"You alright? I mean... you're always like this..."

"i'm alone monika and daily life likes to remind of that fact that i am alone and will outlast everything and everyone"
"Well you have friends willing to support you for as long as they can."
"Even surrounded by friends and family, I too am alone..."

"ah that in of itself is a pain dulled only partially by friendship" he lays his pencil down his blueprints laying there "ill be out" he just jumps into a unknown location deep within the void
She shrugged, sighed, then returned back to the capital.

he sat alone in a field of tenno graves in the void this was all that was left of the tenno this and himself but only he could come here as he was the only one who could get here
Rhea poofs back in “so…what’s new?”
"Not much. The stifling pressure sits on me, to bring a blackness from which I'll never awaken." Theo stared at the ground, lost in his troubled mind.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus