Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"There is always the choice of never revealing you to the world."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"remember the trial? by now word of my existence is probably out and spreading like wildfire"
"I meant your presence there is to be kept hidden, but you're right. I doubt the English will leave you alone."

"they also wouldn't probably take kindly to you having a "big gun" there meaning my and your warframe"
"No, it is unlikely."

"granted they don't know the exact effects and power of warframe armor but once it gets out well everyone will want it he sighs maybe there really is no place for me to be in peace"
She nodded. "It doesn't get easier does it?"

"when you are void touched evidently it doesn't but well i've gone through centuries of darkness whats more" he held no joy in those words he had suffered and seen much but always he walked forward
She patted his back. "Keep holding on."

"tis the plan" he kept walking heading to the next portal debating what his future would be now he was still technically in a exile self imposed of course but an exile nonetheless
"Maybe you should find your own significant other."

"it wouldn't matter monika the problem is i do not age and watching my significant other age and die while i remain the same do you realize how painful that would be?"

"its almost as if the universe decided i was to be alone forever" he chuckled but it held no humor
"Oh dear, I am not being smart today..."

"maybe your overworked and well we are going to take a break its getting dark we've been walking for some time and humans need sleep tenno do not"
"Yes, you're right."

he stopped walking in a small clearing in a wooded area if monika was setting up a tent there was room for that umbra well he just meditated on a nearby boulder hovering slight above it in a crisscrossed position\
Monika just had a simple sleeping bag. Not even a tent. She just plopped onto the bed and rolled something over herself.

and he meditated on that boulder staring at the moon funny how something that was once his prison was what he always looked at every night
She slept soundly, once in a while rolling around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus