Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She nods then smiles back.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was in a dry dock that was stationed in the void that occasionally appeared in view outside the bar's windows the sounds of power tools and flashes of light were visible as umbra repaired his railjack and retrofitted it while also building a all new type of interstellar warship
She stood, looking out the window. "Interessant,"

he later comes into the bar carrying a pile of blueprints and sets them down at a table as he works on them tapping a pencil against the desk as he thinks
"What's that?" She says as she approaches him.

"railjack repairs and i'm trying to design a new railjack that improves upon the sigma series faults mainly the lack of armor a railjack has compared to its shield strength" he had gone to the wreck of old human battleships just to scout out possible design choices
"So you're going to keep this Railjack and just upgrade it?"

"i might keep it on standby as much as i trust you i don't trust your scientist so i'd have to keep this railjack in orbit out of their sight"
*yawn* "Huh...? Where am I...? What time is it...?"
"Hm? Oh, I don't exactly know..."

"you telling me you humans have space capabilities?" he started sketching a image in his head just so happened to look just like the blueprints for a bismarck class battleship
"Well... uhm," She pointed to the prototype ME-262 in front of a hangar.
"I have multiple armours capable of space travel."

"ah yes that vehicle that was around during the battle for earth apparently the humans think the death of the sentient mother was because of god releasing his vengeance upon it" he chuckles lightly
"We all know what really happened." She smiled.

"indeed we do the only wraith unleashed upon the sentients was the wraith of humanity itself and the wraith of the tenno"
"Ah, that was fun."

"why i am building a new railjack line is beyond me but i guess it is safer to have then to be caught in a situation where i don't have it and end up needing it material gathering and fabrication will take centuries ugh"
"It could have been worse. It could have been the timeline where Ultron won. Whatever happened there was enough to scare Dr Strange."

"the what?" he had killed an alternate hunhow that broke into his world but there was another one somewhere stuck in a cell he trapped him in after he had fused to some kind of monster he couldn't kill that monster hybrid was the culprit for the loss of his right eye

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus