Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She waved, then went back to drinking.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he flicks his eye over to monika drink since he never had drank and thus didn't know if the tenno could even get drunk
She caught his eye and lifted the drink. "You interested in this?"

"i would be lying if i said i wasn't"
"...Would you like to try?"

"sure why not what the worse that will happen? spontanious combustion" for legal reasons thats a joke
She handed him a bottle, after buying one. "Don't... overdo it."

"assuming i can get drunk" he downs the entire bottle and.... no change he just frowns the taste odd to him after thousands of years of not eating or drinking
“I’m fairly certain those with extended lifespans or immortality can only get drunk on anything that’s made by other immortals.”

"maybe in your world but not mine"
“Well you didn’t get drunk off of that.”

"because im energy in human form at least that is my theory on the matter"
“There it is, that’s probably entirely why.”

"i do not know and i doesn't really bother me honestly" he just rematerilizes his helmet and messes with his scarf for a bit the end of it looking like it was falling apart
Tanau Aleya and Zyra (played by randomentity777)

Rhea Balodis wrote:
“I’m fairly certain those with extended lifespans or immortality can only get drunk on anything that’s made by other immortals.”
Aleya makes a series of rapid hand gestures that her interpreter, Zyra, verbally translates. “She says that from experience she begs to differ.”
“What did you experience? Pretty much the same thing?”

Aleya makes a series of hand gestures, which Zyra interprets for Rhea. "She says that she has been in the company of those with near-immortality, and she has seen them get drunk from normal liquor like a normal human. She would also like to express an apology for the inconvenience of her having to use sign language and me as an interpreter, as she has taken a vow of silence."

"how about communication through thought we tenno are masters of mind and body and i guess soul if the humans want to do that" that and well nekros was essentially the god of death in the universe of the tenno

More signing. "That is impossible. As a member of the Sisters of Silence, she possesses a unique genetic trait known as the Pariah Gene. This causes a person to not generate a psychic presence in the Immaterium, rendering them virtually soulless. As such, any being with psychic abilities will find their powers dampened in her presence." Zyra explains.

"ah but you forget that is your world but i will not press the matter if she wishes to choose silence so be it i can respect her decision"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus