Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Chardex (played by randomentity777)

"We have an understanding then." He motions for his guards to stand down.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"it would appear so" he lowers his arms

"Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. I am Chardex, a Praetor in the Alpha Legion, the twentieth in the legions of Space Marines forged by the Emperor of Mankind. Well, at present, our allegiances are undecided. The Emperor's favoured son, the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, has instigated a rebellion with some of the less favoured Legions. He has roped us in with him, but my Primarch, Alpharius, gave me a mission that was to be followed through despite the ongoing conflict."
Monika merely stared at the two, then observed the guards. "Space Marines..." She quietly said to herself.
“Space marine? What’s that?”

"tenno Umbra currently i guess my allegiances are to the german government" he flick his eye over to monika of course his face
"Wha-? Oh... I thought that was like a one time... thing..."

"hence the techincally since i am your citizen by living in your country regardless if i join your military or not"

Rhea Balodis wrote:
“Space marine? What’s that?”

"We are human, but crafted by the hand of The Emperor to be his Angels of Death."
“But doesn’t marine usually insinuate something with water?”

"The term originates from ancient Terran naval infantry. We have evolved since then to become elite warriors. At least, most of us did."
"Naval Infantry... Like that American 'Marine' Corp." She continued observing the guards and their weapons.

he gets up and heads home not because he felt offended or anything but because he wanted to go home?

Monika von König wrote:
"Naval Infantry... Like that American 'Marine' Corp." She continued observing the guards and their weapons.

"Perhaps that is where it came from. The exact definition of the term is lost, like many things from the Dark Ages of humanity."
"I'm guessing by Dark Ages, you're referring to the 'Modern' Era."

he kept his mouth shut about orokin era tech and just messes with a gauntlet of his warframe

Monika von König wrote:
"I'm guessing by Dark Ages, you're referring to the 'Modern' Era."
"What you would probably consider to be, yes. No one knows exactly when the darkness began, but we know that it was the Emperor who brought us out of it and unified us. Then it was his most trusted son, Horus, who has divided us. Yes, our legion is on the side of the traitorous Warmaster, but that is only because it would be impossible for us to remain neutral without attracting suspicion. But my mission is one of importance that will allow us to survive."
She shrugged. "The world is really dark, currently." She imitated a bomb whistle then an explosion.

"Regardless of whether Horus or the Emperor wins this war, Alpharius ordered me to establish an Alpha Legion presence here. He is preparing some sort of scheme for when Horus's forces begin their attack on Holy Terra. I am not concerned with such things, though. My mission is to ensure our Legion's survival by having a sizeable portion of our Astartes removed from the conflict, which is why I am here."

"Sadly, I must leave, for my forces are required in battle. Farewell, friends."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus