Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Yeah." Natalie nodded. "Means that I'm gonna be a single working mother during that time."
“And you have no one around you to help?”
"I have my mother in law, as she's the only family I have who lives in Chicago."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you need not bear such a burden your self if you need assistance i will lend what i can"
Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
"I have my mother in law, as she's the only family I have who lives in Chicago."

“If you ever need someone to watch the little one, I can do it.”

"hmm children they must be a gift to have...too bad i have vowed to never have a child"
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"hmm children they must be a gift to have...too bad i have vowed to never have a child"

“A vow is better than having no choice, my mother decided to curse me so now, no sons and high risk with daughters. All because she despises what I am and it’s her pettiness getting in the way.”

"curses are energy correct? do you want me to undo it?" if it was energy manipulation umbra was well a master at it
Rhea Balodis wrote:

"It's gonna be a while before I give birth, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind for the task."
She sighed a bit “if a man who creates spells, curses, and can break them couldn't on the first try, I don’t think you could but you’re more than welcome to try.”
Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
Rhea Balodis wrote:

"It's gonna be a while before I give birth, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind for the task."

“I’ll try to keep the others away, don’t need accidental attachments.”

"very well" and immediatly he using his void powers begins hacking away at what he assumed was the curse the entire time black and gold energy swirled around him it was his void power and if one listened closely it told the story of his life all of his pain and regret that his life held but he attacked the spell eventually he breaks it lifting the curse "a nasty bugger but its composition was similar to one casted on revenant...except that one drove him to madness and i had to kill him"
“The one who tried it first literally got bit by it, we considered it a sentient curse at that point and the jokes just came in since if you can’t laugh about it, you’ll just cry and I’ve had it for…since I was 18 so close to 482 years.”

"well i think i got rid of it you can always check back but well i did what i could i hope it helped"

"it was annoying but not impossible to defeat since well fighting sentient energy particles looking at you stalker is a thing that comes with being a tenno"
“Well I really wouldn’t know if it worked unless I had a kid which takes time.”

"what is it that humans say ah yes "touche" well i have done my part" and back to his loneliness he goes
She gives a slight nod

he just stares at a holographic projection of an ancient orokin document a document on the development report of the warframe armors as he frowns
She was in the corner, looking absolutely miserable.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus