Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tanau Aleya and Zyra (played by randomentity777)

Aleya nods.

"The vow of silence is actually part of the process of becoming a Sister of Silence." Zyra tells Umbra, "As a novice sister, one of my jobs is to accompany fully fledged members of the group and speak for them."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"hold that note i'm being called...which is odd" it was on a orokin channel and the orokin were dead so who was firing off a call for help?
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"What a fascinating fellow..."

he frowns displaying the message on a holographic display and begins reading through it trying to figure out why he was being contacted and WHO was contacting him
"Everyone doing well?"
“Well enough, hungry though.”
"Same here." She extends her hand. "I'm Natalie."
Rhea extended her hand too “I’m Rhea.”
Natalie shakes Rhea's hand. "Pleasure to meet you."
“I haven’t seen you around, first time being here?”

"she comes and goes as one would come to expect of someone who treats to the wounded" at least that was his observation
"That's right. In between working at Gaffney and preparing for the fact that I've got a kid coming, I'm all over the place." She gestures to her pregnant belly.

he was glad he chose to wear his warframe so no one could see the guilt quickly spread across his face as he shakes his head the past was the past tenno you aren't...that "thing" anymore
"What's the point? I'm no good as a hero."

"you have potential" he looks at theo willing to help if he wants it
Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
"That's right. In between working at Gaffney and preparing for the fact that I've got a kid coming, I'm all over the place." She gestures to her pregnant belly.

“Sounds like my house, minus that last part, people can’t do that where I’m from, it’s considered bad luck or even an omen.”
"That's interesting."
“The physician’s will have a nurse bring a bassinet for the little one to sleep in the first few nights until everything is set up, which family takes over that ordeal, it’s not as chaotic as it sounds.”
"I honestly wish I had that. The only close family near to where I live and work is my mother-in-law. The rest of my family lives in Seattle. I'm considering going back there once my fellowship at the hospital is done." She sighs. "I just wish my husband could be here."
“And I assume that’s not for another few years?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus