Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was still preoccupied with deep space combat as he battled the grinner fleet blowing each ship up
Fumizuki yawns, and looks up at Monika adorably.
"Yes, little ship?" She smiled down at her.

gets caught in a ship's explosion and has his arcwing destroyed as he just hops onto another grinner ship and starts blasting ships away with a giant gun
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

Drans teleports in, "I think I got the coordinates right?" Drans looks around, "I believe so..." Drans spots the 2 ship ladies, "Definitely got it right."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i did a stupid yamato revenge come in i'm pinned!" he was stuck in a massive battle with the army of dracula and of course dracula at the helm as he was crouched behind a wall

Drans walks up to shade slayer. "Need assistance?"

((he's in a different area from the bar lol))
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge sailed towards him, groaning on her way there. Her turrets rotated, aiming towards the army. "Really, Shade? I was taking a well deserved break."

"and i've been fighting for months you can at least help me!" curses as a fire ball lands nearby

((Alright then))
Teleports over, "Need assistance?"
Monika von König wrote:
"Yes, little ship?" She smiled down at her.
"You're my friend <3"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

She fires a salvo, hitting the center of the crowd.

nearly gets impaled and swears loud enough you'd think he was scottish

I'm not dealing with this.
Drans teleports back inside, Hello young one. It has been a bit hasn't it? I probably shouldn't interrupt the 2 ship ladies. Drans walks over to the bar, "Could I have some ketchup?"
IJN Yamato (played by Shadeslayer45)

sails off to help shade
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110's shark fin tuft can be seen sticking up from between the cushions on a nearby sofa. One can almost hear the David Attenborough style voiceover: And here we see the Couch Shark, in it's natural environment. The minute another animal comes close, she will pounce and demand headpats and candy.

he appears in the bar heading to the couch u 110 is unaware she's there and flops onto the couch

Drans teleports on the couch, "I know your there young one, what would you like?"

"eh oh a teleporter whatever" he just sets his massive warblade to the side

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus