Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

U-110 (played by randomentity777)

Postal Dude- Goin' Postal wrote:
"Hi there, would you like to sign my petition?"
"Raaaaawr. What's it about?"
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

He held out the petition. It was labeled as 'to make whiney congressman play violent videogames'

U-110 stares at it. "Hmmm...makes sense." She signs it.

"Thanks kid" he said, walking past the shark before muttering. "What a weirdo..."

"Raaaaawr, U-110 is a shaaaaark. Apex predatoooor."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

still very much depressed and lonely
Mary walks in to see... all sorts of people.
humans, monsters they're all here. It make her feel happy inside. Guess people and monsters can get along after all.

no words were spoken as he just remained in his seat staring off into space the warframe hiding his face
Tessa Kourtier (played by randomentity777)

Wandering Mary wrote:
Mary walks in to see... all sorts of people.
humans, monsters they're all here. It make her feel happy inside. Guess people and monsters can get along after all.
"Wow, so the creatures spoken of in the Dark Ages of Humanity are real..."
"Huh," At this point, Monika wasn't fazed by the dragon, but still smiled upon seeing it. This place is a living book.

he sighs to himself and gets up to leave leaving behind a picture of him with a squad of other his warframe a pure white opposed to its current jetblack color
Mary looked at the human, "You aren't scared of me? I'm glad, I try really hard to appear friendly but people are so quick to judge." Mary walked over to the bar area, "Could I get some raw meat? That is if anyone is there."

he comes back with some unknown beast he had hunted down for the patrons and cuts it up cooking it and leaving a portion raw for those who preferred it raw
One can see Shay loading his flintlocks, I guess.
"Thank you sir," Mary said, before she grabbed a large chunk of the meat for herself. Mary noted the sound of a gun loading.
Wandering Mary wrote:
Mary looked at the human, "You aren't scared of me? I'm glad, I try really hard to appear friendly but people are so quick to judge." Mary walked over to the bar area, "Could I get some raw meat? That is if anyone is there."

"Ah, this place is full of strange beings. I'm used to it by now, and I don't know if it's a good thing or not." She smiled.

he just starts polishing his weapon his mind still stuck on that nuclear bomb detonation
Tessa Kourtier (played by randomentity777)

Wandering Mary wrote:
Mary looked at the human, "You aren't scared of me? I'm glad, I try really hard to appear friendly but people are so quick to judge."
"In fairness, the only other dragon I'm aware of is one that I've never met, but only heard of. You know of something called The Void Dragon?"

"i killed one in my world" he finally spoke up as he stares at everyone in the room

"If your a shark then i'm a successful urologist" he said with a scoff. "And I killed many man, all for a gallon of milk. You would get a kick out of what happens in Paradise"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus