Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110 pounces out of the sofa and grabs on to Umbra's head. She's now perched there, like he's wearing a U-110 shaped hat. "I can has swirly whirly candies please? Raaawr."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"here you go kid" hands her a ancient orokin candy he made in his off time
"A killing machine and a confectioner... what else are you, Umbra?"
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Thank youuuuu." U-110 slides off of Umbra's head and onto the sofa, where she sits there while munching on the candy.

"the most lonely thing to ever live monika"
"...I was... not trying to make this sad and depressing..." She patted Fumizuki.

"i am aware i just tend to deviate to there...apologies" and now umbra feels bad as he just looks at the ground with his helmet on
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

I resonate with that too well, and try to drown it out with pets...
Drans just looks at Umbra, with an expression that says, I agree too well
Fumizuki smiles at the pats. "Mmm hmm, Happiness is snuggling with warm friends on cold rainy night."

he was as monika said a killing machine that's all he is and ever will be
"It's alright Umbra. Say you could use some pats. I mean-- Gah what am I saying,"

She continued patting Fumizuki.

"just worry for your citizens leave the relic to rust away into obscurity" he leaves the bar
She sighs. "Cheer up, man, you've already defeated one of your most annoying problems."

"the fight never ever ends and i will never have the peace i wish for" and he just left alone in his pain and his suffering
She chose not to chase after him. Maybe he needed that time alone.

he just fell into meditation maybe for a thousand years maybe more who knows lol he doubted the flow of time was the same across all worlds
She kept patting Fumizuki switching hands once in a while to prevent getting tired. "Gah you're so adorable."

he returns centuries in his worlds time later now with a softer frame of mind "well guess i was right there"
"Centuries? That felt like two minutes..."

"who knows maybe it has been longer i do not know i am just i guess a little better" yeah he had been scolded by the ghost of equinox prime and margulis while resting in the void

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus