Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Yes... although I could've come up with a more original design... considering it was one from the Soviets...
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"soviets?" what are those some weird alien parasite from mars that gained intelligence?"
"Soviets, formerly the Russian Empire, they revolted and.. uhm.." She looked at the younger audience and continued. "They're 'communists', if that helps?"
“‘Tis only natural, lad.”

"yeah its not rigging any bells you humans are weird creatures"
Tessa Kourtier (played by randomentity777)

"There are weirder species out there, trust me. Triumphal might not be the biggest Imperial Knight around, but it and I have been through many warzones together. I guess it's true what they say about bonding with the machine spirit and leaving an imprint on it."
She only shrugged. "I'm just glad we humans aren't the strangest."
(Is it too late or can we join the rp too?)
((Anybody can jump in, I think))

((yep its just shenanigans really anyone can join))
(I see. Thanks! :) )

"no you humans can be a joy...and a curse to interact and defend"
Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

"Discussing weapons and Races, hm? Well, what do you think about the Demon Race?" A male who looked like a teenage boy appeared out of nowhere, and enquired.

"the demon what now?"
A girl with peach hair and beautiful blue eyes one can boast of walks into the area. She shrugs, seeing so many people there.

"Are you....by any chance, afraid of Demons? '' He said, with a look of dismay.

"oh? new comers welcome do mind all the weapons" his own paracesis was propped up against a wall "i have been called a void devil before i do not fear any form of life i cherish it until it destroys other forms of life so tell me do you destroy life" his eyes flick up to the boy his warframes helmet not own revealing his older face
She listened to this conversation as she patted the Panther's gun.

"Obviously I don't destroy life. It's my duty to ensure justice in my Realm. ''

"then you are a friend" he holds out a armored hand "name Excalibur Umbra most call me umbra few call me excal"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus