Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"...Yeah, I guess. I mean it is beautiful..."
"It's been a while since I saw a place so tranquil and dark..." Mimoyo comments.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i guess in a way it is"he looks at the railjack and for a breif moment lets his mind go back to simpler times
"So... why are we here again?"

"you people wanted to see a railjack"
"Do you use this thing in war? " Mimoyo asked, pointing to the huge thing called 'railjack' she was currently in.

"yes i use it in warfare its a war vessel"
"I see. As a human reincarnated as a Mage, I've always used magic in wars. "
"Bullets, shells, and pure skill."
Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

"Same. I use my Scepter of Trinity at all times. "

"my sword my armor and my own lifeforce"
"I'm an Attack-type mage. I'm also good in defense. "

"i am a weapon a relic of a fallen era a piece of tech that should be left to rot in this moon...in my prison"
"I'm.. not really a soldier anymore. Of course, I still fight alongside my troops once in a while... I have a country to run."

"i have nothing" he disembarks the railjack and explores the decrepit ruins of lua coming before a giant golden dome like structure he had returned to his prison

"I time travelled. Actually, I'm the Ancient Demon Emperor, one of the ancestors of that Class and also one of the future-emperors. "
"You say that you're an ancestor as well as a future-emperor too. How's that possible??'' Mimoyo was confused.

"It's because of a power, known as 'immortality'. I'm 10036 years old. To be precise, I'm the only Emperor thattll rule the Demon Realm "
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"I'm a shaaaark. Raaawr."

he just picks up a helmet off the ground in front of his cell meant to hold him forever a excalibur prime helmet "you idiot...why"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus