Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Umbra, if this place makes you uncomfortable you should head back..."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he carries the helmet back setting it on a pedestal as he decided what to do building his resolve he heads into the prison
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*a dark misty portal that souls started coming out of opened up hearing wails and screams on the other side a normal looking human being walked out of the portal and narrowed his eyes looking around* “finally a place I actually want to be at tsk who does that dumb skeleton portal man think I am some low class being!?”
A pumpkin rolls up to the portal dude and has a sign on it that reads, "Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself," then it rolls away
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

cleaning his sword as he prepares to head out yet again iowa sitting on the opposite side of his table

*he glared down at the creature before looking up and walking to the bar area of the place and sitting down and ordering a Bloody Mary to relax from traveling for what seem like an years* “at least this is an ok looking bar for me if father saw me in this low class bar he would be terrible mad at me for helping such low class mortals….”

"low class or not they might surprise you"
USS Iowa (played by Shadeslayer45)

"hmm? why are we talking about "low class mortals" whatever they may be"

“tsk does this even involve you to comment on what I say” *he turned around to face whoever it was talking* “I really hate speaking if I have to but it seems like I have to deal with you mortal or whatever you want to be called father calls them pests”

he kept sharpening his blade the very blade he killed dracula with as he reaches for his guns keeping his vampiric abilities under wraps as iowa messes with her turrets

“If you think I’m one of those annoying humanoid mosquitos your luck ran out for good I’m merely a prince from the underworld of Greece and my presence here does not need to known or anything whatsoever anyways what does this place offer any royalty for I hope”

he in his infinite wisdom of being shade waker chooses to ignore her it wasn't worth his time he had a more important fight coming up against a certain king of vampires and he needed to be ready

“How rude I thought servants were supposed to greet a prince what humble lies father said this world was good to visit but of course the old man was wrong”

"i ain't anybody servant lady you want servants go home and go find your servants"

"be nice waker you need not show your "i don't care attitude"

“I don’t even recall having a gender nor even asking you to do anything about it what being has corrupted your insides if I can even say”

"you two need not egg each other on this is a place to relax not a measuring contest of people privates"
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“For the love of God….would you both shut up?”

"your not my mother alucard" he locks a clip in hoist his bag over his shoulder does a boi hand gesture and teleport's off

“Is that creature always that rude tsk how annoying that I have to deal with this I hope to not get forced into marriage with that awful thing”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus