Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

USS Iowa (played by Shadeslayer45)

"that "creature" has a name and he isn't all that bad if you get to know him shade just has a lot on his plate"

"besides he is already taken even if he bears no ring upon his finger"
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

“Good I don’t want to be married to him if I had to I think I would be sick for sure” *he huffed soon taking a sip of his Bloody Mary he had ordered* “what’s your name anyways or should I even ask”
Tessa Kourtier (played by randomentity777)

Tessa rolls her eyes. "Great, another high class 'noble' with more arrogance than brains."

"i am the Battleship USS Iowa and i've met wakers wife she's a nice lady" she sips her coffee

“How nice another annoying pest that should be squashed like a bug” *he glared at the person* “you really have no spot in this conversation I think so maybe don’t even talk with that annoying mouth of yours”
IJN Yamato (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you look like someone with few friends maybe if you were more kind you would have a great deal of friends"

"its nice to see you in good health miss yamato"

“And I don’t deal well with making of friends since I’ve just appeared on your world of yours I don’t think I would like making them here anyways since their not from where I am if you could say and father would be much more pleased if I would someone for marrying then making aquatints that I won’t see again”
Tessa Kourtier (played by randomentity777)

Tessa looks rather insulted. "Well I was never interested in joining in anyways, jerk!" She storms off in a huff, slamming the door to the bar behind her. Her Knight Warglaive, Triumphal, scans the room and shrugs with it's mechanical shoulders before wandering off in it's master's wake.

"i'm going to go assist waker in his battle agaisnt dracula" yamato follows along and so does musashi from whatever spot she was in to go help
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kurai Zankoku wrote:
“Is that creature always that rude tsk how annoying that I have to deal with this I hope to not get forced into marriage with that awful thing”

“If I am a mere creature than you are a mere single celled organism.”
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"You know sir, it would be better for you to not make some of these people mad." Drans had watched from afar, not hearing anything, but inferring from the actions of those who just left.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She sits back, glares at everyone, and just sips some beer.
Fumizuki nods in agreement with Drans. "Everyone should be friends <3"
WIP (played by Shadeslayer45)

"sister what is even going on?"
She raises a brow at this supposed Prince as she walks in, chooses to ignore him, and goes to sit down and sip on some blood.

Tirpitz wrote:
"sister what is even going on?"

“Nichts (Nothing). Stay out of the fools’ business.”
WIP (played by Shadeslayer45)

"very well sister i shall pay them no heed"

“They’re worse than that Sovetsky Soyuz woman who wouldn’t shut up about the Northern Parliament.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus