Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wander (played anonymously)

"I got that from him drinking blood"
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

Tharraleos had spent his time consuming numerous glasses of aged wine. His dual-bodied frame was able to handle itself quite well. With nearly half a dozen empty glasses by him, he found himself satisfied. He had spent his time eavesdropping and being attentive to the other patrons. His lower body stood from its sitting position and he stretched his numerous appendages out. He began to wonder what he'd do next.
And while Shade was full of his snarky comments and whatnot, Duke of York was the one just getting all the amusement out of this, while sipping a glass of blood and keeping out of the conversation.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he scowls annoyed for some reason probably because he can detect that duke of york is in the general vicinity and well they don't get along well

Wander just sits there in confusion, Remembering his water he turns and drinks it.
The figure who had been passed out for much longer than she should have been shot up from her unnatural sleep, the blanket that had been draped over her almost falling off her shoulders.

It's because Wander is here. She's awake, and ready to try and repress EVERYTHING that happened when she was previously awake and order. more. bees.

"Denki, no more bees."
"... huh.. I just- I just woke up.. how did you know I was already thinking about thaat..?" She didn't look at Wander, still a little groggy and sore because she LITERALLY just woke up.

"Because I had a feeling you would want more bees."
"... you know me... too well for just having met me yesterday." She joked, adjusting the blanket around her shoulders.

"Well, it was just a feeling, a shot in the dark if you will."
"..... it was a good one." Her crown was massively crooked, and so she took it off just to look at it for a short while.

"So were you royalty once upon a time?" Wander asked, looking at the crown for a bit before look at Denki.
(Is Denki a guy or a girl? My head is saying girl but memory is crap.)

(Oh wait...)
(Yep, she's a girl!)

"... yes, yes. Once upon a time. What a nice time that was." A genuine, yet slight smile crept along her face as she called back some old, old memories...

"I have a feeling I shouldn't ask but..."
"... and what shouldn't you ask? I will answer your questions."

"... why were you dethroned? If you don't want to answer I'll understand but, I'm curious"
(Enjoying Chat mode (: )
"Ah, such a story it is. I'll oblige you.. I'll tell you." Her smile went back to that neutral expression... of course, that doesn't mean she wasn't still content. "It's a rather long one, so... hold tight to your hilt."

"I will, after all stories are always great."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus