Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wander (played anonymously)

"Well, I hope you can remember who they were, so you can thank them"
"I remember I thanked them.. Gratuitously. I think it was two people, actually.. young, yet so, so strong... I just can't recall their names. I wish I could recall their names. They looked like children." She tried to pull a name from the memory.. but just couldn't.

"I'm glad you thanked them"
"Yes, I'm not so cruel." She paused for a long time...

"... I have talked enough about myself, I believe. You have heard what you wanted to hear. Is there anything you wish to talk about now?"

"Just lots of thing I feel uncomfortable about to others, but I have one story that isn't horrible. Actually quite a lot are funny..."
"Ah..? Well, tell any story you wish. I'll be happy to listen." Right after saying that, she ordered a glass... of normal water. Phew. No bees.

"Thanks," Wander said taking the water, "So one that stuck with me the most would be when one of my adventure group members was dared to ask me to a ball."
"Oh..? Go... into a ball? How big was this ball?" She.. doesn't know anything about the Pokemon world, so she might need a little... exposition.

"This was a ball for dancing, a Granivore organized it to show off her new boyfriend, Though this ball was really large for some reason... I can't remember why for the life of me. But I said yes to humor my friends."
(( I totally misread based on the pokemon connotation and the fact that ive been doing pokemon rp for the past hours. ow. ))

"... ooohhh... So.. a party thing, correct?" She wanted to be clear on this.

"Yes," Wander said, smiling, "What I didn't expect was for him to show up. I was forced into a dress, and hated it. But the memory was worth it. I remember everything down to the tiniest detail."
"... a dress?" She thought or a second. "Well, if it is not an insult, I cannot imagine you looking bad in a dress."

"The dress was a plaid dress, anyway the Machamp actually arrived, and he was the one who asked me to come with him on a date. I even remember the deodorant smell on him."
"Oh, wow. Is he a nice man? I pray that you were at least able to have a good time at the ball with him!" She took a large sip of her water.

"I enjoyed myself a lot. Though the guys had to go to the 2nd floor, and everyone there thought I was a girl. So I was forced to stay on the first floor, but at least they didn't have alcohol, that was before I had some of their punch, which was heavily spiked with alcohol. I can hold liquor well."
"Ohh boy- I'm sorry that occurred! And.. spiked? What does spiked mean? Did it just mean there was alcohol in it?" Denki uses the Powers of Deduction. Congrats.

"Absolutely, so I rushed to the bathroom. I had exited and just hung around in the corner, I noticed that Machamp was watching me, so I waved one of my ribbons. The party hostess was looking in my direction, and followed my gaze, saw him, and walked over to me to have a conversation."
(last one meant to be can't)
"... ahhh... Oh no. Oh no... I have a feeling something is about to go wrong in this here story." She said lightheartedly.

She twirled her hair in her fingers as she listened very, very intently. She's a good listener.

"We talked for a bit, though she did more talking, I was trying really hard not to laugh. But she quickly caught on when I started to chuckle. She had asked if he was my guy, and I said, no but if you take him, I'm ripping your eyes out," Wander said that with a sadistic smile.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110 pops out of the sofa, wearing a Santa hat. "Raaaawr, festive shaaaark."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus