Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*demo wanted to hug the shark girl so bad but didn’t want to be bit at the same time so he just looked in awe at the shark* “I want to hug this cute little shark being!” *Demo said*
Wander (played anonymously)

"Why is there a shark? In a bar of all places?"

*demo looked over at the creature talking* “I wanna pet this one too can I hug you please…. I have a thing for fluffy things that’s my only weakness and all” *Demo said*
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110 nods. "U-110 will accept hugs, since U-110 is a nice shark. Ams best shark. Yup-yup."

*demo squeaked excitedly and soon hugged her gently picking her up and gently hugging her* “your the best shark ever actually!”

"Raaawr. Thank youuuu."

“Your welcome!” *he smiled putting her down* “what do you do on Christmas mrs shark?” *Demo asked*

"For my friends to be happy and for everyone to have a good time."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he had no response to anything he didn't want to respond why he kept coming back to the bar instead of locking himself away in the void it was beyond him

Wander looks around the room, I really like this place, maybe I should bring a friend...
Fumizuki offers Umbra a Christmas tree shaped sugar cookie. "For fwend."

So far I haven't met anyone who is mean, just either detached, or kind

he just looks at the cookie unsure what to do as he stares at it

*Demo looked at the fluffy creature talking and walked towards her* “can I pet you I have a weakness to petting fluffy things and it’s a habit of mine if you let me pet you I won’t bother you about being pet again I promise!” *Demo said*
"Oh sure." Fumizuki smiles, offering Demo a cookie as well. cookie.gif

“that’s a cute cookie also thanks again” *he patted her head gently smiling at her* “I forgot how boring this bar can be when your alone here and all” *Demo said*
Monika was in the corner, watching the crowd from afar, taking a sip occasionally from her cup. "The holiday season... always a wonderful time."

he still stared at the cookie fumizuki gave him his helmet still firmly latched into place concealing his face
"Umbra, that cookie is meant to be eaten." She glanced at him before going back to her plans and papers.

he just looks up from it sighs and removes his helmet the haunted look in his eyes ever more prevalent as he reaches for the cookie

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus