Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

*Ichigo was in the middle of trying to finish off a noodle when she heard Rose's voice, seeing as she wasn't expecting to be approached, she jumped slightly, finished off her bite and turned to Rose with a gentle smile.*
"Hey."
*She took a sip of her tea, one hand placed on the bottom and the other on the side. As she tilted her head back slightly to finish her tea, she ordered one more sweet black tea than turned back to Rose.*
"Anything I can order for ya?"
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" No thank you " Rose said before she noticed Eric being a total geek over the game " Psychonauts " on his laptop " Uh what do think he playing over there ? " Rose said talking about Eric with a cute smirk on her face
*She nodded in response to Rose's decline. She looks over shoulder towards Eric than she smiled, clueless.*
"No clue! Actually, if I'm being honest, I dont even know what that thing is that he's playing on is called, or what it does... The Overworld is much more confusing than I thought it would be."
*An embarrassed blush with a bashful smile came over Ichigo.*

" It's called a laptop, I have one myself but I don't have it with me right now" Rose said wagging her tail soft she quiet walks over to see what was he playing Rose quickly came back w
To Ichigo with her tail wagging fastly
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he pauses in his playing and goes to his gear his destroyed equipment and reaches for his sword as he stares at it before putting it on his side and searches through his armory for another warframe
*Ichigo blinked a couple times than her eyes widened.*
"Ooooh! Okay, makes sense. Thanks!"
*She glanced at Rose as she walked to Eric. Ichigo took a sip of her tea, and once she set her cup down, Rose had came back. She did her best to resist the urge to give her head pats and failed. She reached out and patted Rose's head with a kind smile and a warm giggle.*
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he puts on just a regular excalibur warframe and heads deep into a infested territory of course alone

Rose happyliy and cutely bark as she receives some head Pat's " Thank you ! " Rose said cutely " Plus I found out what he is up to"
*Ichigo gave Rose a kind smile and even tussled her hair slightly.
"Of course! Always happy give head pats and what was he up to?"
*She tilted her head curiously.*

" He is playing this awesome computer game called " Psychonauts " I play it myself and it is the best ! " Rose said as she was wagging her tail even faster as she talks about the game
*Ichigo listened closely as Rose explained the game to her, a pure and innocent shine in her eyes. She'd have to get a laptop and get this game, and maybe try it out. She picked up a few noodles with her chopsticks, blew on them to cool them down, than ate them, a small pleasant smile peeking at the corners of her mouth.*

Rose smile softly and cutely " I just started to play the thrid game and it's the best "
*She finished off her ramen broth, wiped her mouth with a napkin, and pushed her bowl away slightly.*
"Cool!"
*She took another sip of her tea.*

" To be honest I don't know what I would do if I met any of the characters from the game in real life, especially the main three characters. " Rose said blushing softly with a goopy smile on her face
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

After a while, U-110 put down her controller. "All done. U-110 is sleepy shaaaark now." She curls up on the sofa.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric was just about to buy something on his laptop when he notice U-110 " Tucker out kid? " Eric said to her with a soft and caring smile on his face.

"Yup-Yup. U-110 is sleepy shaaaaaark. Rawr."

Eric softly chuckles under his breath " Wouldn't blame you and thank you for your help. That level was kinda hard to beat on my own. "

U-110 smiles in her sleep as she curls up against Eric.

Eric just smiled softly and warmy as he mess up U-114 hair alittle before he continues to work on his laptop

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus