Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was a distance away staring at the moon a hand on his wrist he remembered those chains digging into him the feeling of desperation overcoming him as the moonlight lit up his tenno suit
*As she rummaged through her bag, Jekovah hopped out and waddled around outside. He spotted Umbra and approached him carefully. He stopped once he was right beside him than he sat on his hind legs and set a paw on Umbra's leg. Ichigo looked around for Jekovah than realized that he always came so she didnt worry too much. Aha! She found a black hoodie with scythe crossed over a crescent moon and a pair of dark purple running shorts. She went inside to change into her clothes than came back out once completely changed. As she headed out to get her scythe, she pulled her hair back into a low ponytail.*

"oh hello small one" he looks at the animal and crouchs to pet it as he sat outside a new eyepatch covering his eye which will never heal
*Jekovah chittered happily and nuzzled his hand.*

a small smile reached his face before it falls reminded of his pets...who were gone but he tries to keep it to himself
*Jekovah hopped around Umbra a couple times, chittered, and raised a paw as he waddled back to Ichigo who was sitting under one of the windows outside.*
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

' Just a water please , I just finished a cream soda " Rose said with her tail wagging softly

he watched jekovah go and just covers his face with his tenno hood concealing his face and returns to staring at the moon
((what hes wearing
OperatorSomaticLink.png
*As Jekovah came into view, Ichigo ran to him and scooped him up in her arms. He chittered happily as Ichigo tickled his belly. She set him down and he returned to the satchel. She smiled when suddenly, she remembered the lyrics she used to sing to the music box. A small smile, though sad, appeared. She opened the music box, wound it up, and sang along to it.*
Rosetta banner wrote:
' Just a water please , I just finished a cream soda " Rose said with her tail wagging softly

"Alright. Ill be back shortly, Miss." Alejandro then walked over to the bar and returned to the table a while later, A Glass of water in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. He sets the water down in front of you and sits back down, taking his mask off and drinking some of the tea. She would see that a face with white fur and a bit of pink is visible, with pink colored pupils as well after he opened his eyes.
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" Thank you " Rose said with a cute little grin on her face
Fumizuki stares at the moon with Umbra. "It's pwetty."

"is it now... i can not see its beauty not right now"
"Huh? Why can't you see it?" Fumizuki waves a hand in front of his face to see if he can see her.

"its not that little one i can see it physically fine but its appeal the beauty is lost to the mind"
"App...peel...apple? I don't have one right now, but I can get you an apple if you want, fwend."

"appeal not apple little one"
"Why would you peel an apple? I don't think you can do that."

"it has nothing to do with apples" he smiled softly under his mask as he pat her head
*Ichigo rose up from her spot underneath the window, using her scythe to help herself up. She walked back into the bar and looked around, possibly for an instrument, than she spotted a grand piano over in the corner. As she sat down on the bench at the piano, she smiled at it as you would an old friend. Her hands hovered over keys as she thought of what to play. It had been a century or two since she played, would she even remember the notes? She began playing a couple, testing not only the tuning of the piano, but her memory of the notes were. Once she finished, she began to play a cheery yet soothing tune that flowed pleasantly throughout the bar. A small sophisticated smile crossed over Ichigo's face as she played, remembering all her piano lessons.*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus