Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he followed and without a word began to bandage her up even as ghostly black energy congealed around his wounds sealing them and healing him as he bandaged her up before he turns and stares at the moon "i was up there alone for centuries once..."
*She jumped and went to go swing at him with her scythe, but stopped when she saw it was just Umbra. She sighed as she let him bandage her up.* "Really? What was it like?"

"tormenting" he remembers the chains binding him the pain of the chains digging into his flesh the smell of the moon stone's and the white of the walls
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric was sitting in one of the booths , he was doing some work on his laptop. He was so focused on his work he didn't notice anything that was happening around him.
*Ichigo looked down at ground, following a rolly-polly with her eyes.* "O-oh... I'm sorry..." *She laid her scythe down beside her, and stretched, wincing from the pain in her back.*

he accidentally drags ichigo through time well through his memorys of her seeing him on his knees alone in a gold and white room bound in chains from head to toe encased in his armor
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Rose was was sitting at the bar again finishing her cream soda that she ordered
A Figure in some leather armor and a leather hood comes walking in, wearing a leather cape and having a sword sheathed on his hip, with a dagger sheathed on the other. The figure takes a seat down at one of the tables, and takes a cloth out to clean off his dagger and keep it nice and clean.
*Ichigo, seeing these memories, began to tear up. In that moment, she realized how Umbra had gone through. Her mind began to wonder when she was in somewhat of a similar situation, when she was locked in her room and all the exits were either coated in poison on they'd electrocute her.*

Rose smile softly when she finished her drink with tail wagging softly
Rosetta banner wrote:
Rose smile softly when she finished her drink with tail wagging softly

The figure in thieves guild armor looks up and notions for Rose to come over. He seems like a pretty lonely guy.

Rose hop down from her seat walked up to Alejandro " Hi there "
"Howdy there. I couldn't help but notice you seemed a bit lonely, so I figured i'd invite you over for some company. You don't mind, do ya?" Th Thief seemed to be wearing a kitsune mask, how they got their hands on it is unknown. They also have a rather calm voice with a slight joking flair to it.
Fumizuki waves to Rosetta from her pillow fort. "Hewwo puppy fwend."

Ichigo Higure wrote:
*Ichigo, seeing these memories, began to tear up. In that moment, she realized how Umbra had gone through. Her mind began to wonder when she was in somewhat of a similar situation, when she was locked in her room and all the exits were either coated in poison on they'd electrocute her.*

"i'm sorry you shouldn't have seen that shouldn't seen my pain" he forces the connection closed and retreats from ichigo

" I don't mind " Rose said before she looks over at Fumizuki " Hi "
Ale also gives a polite wave, before asking Rose "Hey, You wanna get a drink with me? Ill pay for it, since I have coins to spare."

" I'm sure as long as it monaholcol " Rose said as a unsure and cute smile on her face
Underneath the mask, the figure has a smile. He then chuckles a bit and gets up, saying "Alright. Ill go get a drink for the both of us. What would you like in particular? Soda, water, something specific?"
*Ichigo watches him go and looks at her hands.* {Thinking to herself} "I need Clay... he can extract memories, right? I need these removed, for not only respect, but it reminds me of my experiences." *She pulled the ring off her tail, wiping away her tears and an image of a guy with a light suntan, long dusty navy blue hair in a thin ponytail and piercing blue eyes appeared.*
"Hey sis, what's up?"
"Hey, you do memory extraction, right?"
"Mhm... Need me to wipe someone's memories?"
"Sorta... It's... It's, uh, my memories... C-could you do that?"
"What am I getting outta this?" *Ichigo paused to think about this than got an idea.*
"How about a memory of the Moon?"
"Deal!" *Ichigo tried to smile but it was as if it was impossible. A few minutes later, her brother, Clay, ran out from the forest carrying his own satchel and what looked like..... a bird bath? Never mind that. Clay began pouring different vials into the bowl, mixing it occasionally until it looked like quicksilver. He looked at Ichigo and nodded. She dunked her head in the water as Clay held her there while reciting a spell, removing the desired memories. After doing so, he let Ichigo back up and she gasped for air.* "Better?" *Ichigo nodded and smiled. Clay returned a smile. As he went to stand up and leave she too hopped up to her feet, hugged him tightly and waved to him as he disappeared into the forest. She sighed and looked at scythe laying on the ground. Damn it! I gotta change! Can't be wearin' this around, it'll scare others. She began searching through her satchel for spare clothes.*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus