Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"this isn't my blood fool"
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

"I'm referring to the fact that you didn't try show up to stop me when I took this." He gestures to the containers sitting on his transport ship. "8 tonnes of Iridium, which I intend to put to good use."

"not my world not my job"

"im not batman nor superman i put dracula in his grave every time a nut job brings him back to life what you do in your world is your worlds hero's job not mine i'm not shade waker guardian of other worlds i'm shade waker the disgraced british solider"
Rai (played anonymously)

Rai stood silently, just staring into space, a slight smile was on her face

The Mechanic growls angrily. "You are like all of them. You fail to see what I can do. I'll show you what I can do, and then the world will accept me! But why should I stop there? If there are other worlds, maybe I should make myself known in them as well."

"i'm not the police i'm not the government what does it matter" his voice was cold he didn't care anymore humans didn't care about him he only kept slaughtering monsters out of hatred for dracula
"I'll take care of him, Shade. Listen to me, Mechanic. You're a misunderstood person, lashing out at a world that hurt you, because you're afraid. I understand how that feels."

"I will not listen to you. I will simply take apart that stupid tin can you wear. You didn't even make it, your father did. You don't deserve to carry on his legacy. You do not deserve to be Iron Man."
"No....how dare you.....HOW DARE YOU!!!!" Theo summons the Mark 46, and begins fighting the Mechanic.

"enough" he appears between the two appearing from a shadow and catch's both their fist debating on breaking their hands but instead kept them in a tight grip his eyes glowing bright red
"Let go of me, you blithering idiot! He needs to be stopped!"

"take note of your surroundings and your temper theo stark you are more damage to yourself then him"

"and you mechanic if his father built that armor and he is wearing it then he is more then worthy to take on the mantle of iron man as he chose to protect people in his fathers place"
With a scream, Theo fires off the Mark 46's EMP, frying all of the Mechanic's gear, before he flies off, leaving a hole in the roof. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

"teenagers" he just looked at the hole he flew through before with a swish of his cloak he turns to go back inside letting go of the mechanics hand

Shade Waker wrote:
"and you mechanic if his father built that armor and he is wearing it then he is more then worthy to take on the mantle of iron man as he chose to protect people in his fathers place"

"I don't know if you've been paying attention, but Theo's gone on the record and said that the only reason he wears the armour is because he's trying to prove that he's better than his father."

"And he's not a teenager, he's nearly thirty."

shade didn't care he didn't have a father figure or really for that matter a mother "he acts like a teenager so he's will be treated as a teenager"

"Between you and me, it's best that you keep that thought to yourself. Now if you will excuse me, I have to use this Iridium I stole to start building a massive antimatter weapon."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus