Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Watch-Captain Artemis (played by randomentity777)

Artemis nods to Noble Six. "Thank you."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"he was a danger more to himself then you sir"

"Unfortunately so. Now if you excuse me, I must make the arrangements about setting up a Grey Knights bastion here."

"sir while i think you are somewhat right i must also inform you that you have no jurisdiction within this area"

"The position of the Arpar sector as it lies on the edge of Imperium territory is a political matter, and I am no politician. I will let those people do their job, while we do ours."

"i understood none of that sir different dimensions i'm afraid"

"Such is the nature of a crossroads like this place. Anyways, I am sure that Captain Maltan will be in touch once his forces have established a keep here. As for me, I must return to my own dimension and stay there. The Grey Knights are more suited for interacting in this space than I am. Farewell, and good luck to you, Noble Six."

"sir again i'd advise against that"
Maltan and the Arpar Bastion (played by randomentity777)

"I will answer any concerns you might have." Maltan answers as he walks into the bar, removing his helmet. "I can also reassure you that we wait for approval from the local authorities as well before we respond to any daemonic incursion."

"this is a bar in a plane seperate but connected to our realities there are no local authorities"

"My apologies, sir. I was not referring to the bar, but more to the region around it. What we call Arpar."

"this spot is in UNSC designated space location bearing 2 degrees north 14 degrees west 18 degrees south of the nearest heavinly body being the planet...reach" he seemed to pause in his speech unusual for the uncaring SPARTAN III who could just as easily take a room full of lives as one could pick up a pencil

"That would place Reach within the Arpar Sector. While we hopefully will not have to act, I look forward to a chance to be alongside you in combat, sir."

he was dead silent staring at his hands they shook but only one with a keen eye could see them the trauma of reach...it never left this SPARTAN III noble team still haunted him to this day

"I understand." While Maltan could have psychically probed the SPARTAN's mind to answer his questions, he could tell just from the man's posture that there were some bad memories about Reach that he couldn't get rid of. The Space Marine decided to leave Noble Six be.

eventually he stumbled out of the bar and back to his universe landing on the said planet of his trauma he threw off his helmet revealing his young face a boy not even fresh out of adolecences fighting a war that could cost everything it was a wonder he wasn't completely broken
Rai (played anonymously)

Rai sat down and stared into space until people talk to her
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

The Mechanic returns to the bar, carrying a box of some sort.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

and he appeared in a cloud of shadows from teleporting his blade once more dripping blood of slain monster he had battled
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

"I guess you really are all talk, Waker."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus