Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Watch-Captain Artemis (played by randomentity777)

"There might be daemons, judging from that. But thankfully, I might be able to get some people here who can deal with it."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i killed and sealed the last demonic portal here so unless that girl who was related to lucifer before he got ultimatly rekted is around bad demons aren't a problem"

"All the same, I still think that this place would benefit from having a permanent bastion of the Grey Knights, the holy Daemon Hunters of the Imperium, stationed here."

"wouldn't make a beeping noises of censoring difference you'd all just be cannon fodder if any idiots invaded hell godzilla was here once"

"I've fought Tyranids the size of that overgrown lizard, and all I lost was an arm." Artemis raises his right arm, showing that it was a bionic prosthetic.

"have they shot back turned hotter then the core of the sun or regenerated?"

"Yes. More Carnifexes have started to sport the same regenerative abilities as the infamous 'Old One-Eye', and there are surprising amount of ranged weapon Tyranids such as the Exocrine, the Biovore, and the Pyrovore." Artemis explains.

"you'd die fighting godzilla don't push your luck old man" he was annoyed only slightly by the weapon an inch from his chest

The Space Marine chuckles. "How do you think I got to be this old? By surviving. Besides, I'm needed to deal with the rising aggression of the Asuryani. They seem to be mobilizing to try and summon a bigger than usual avatar of their war god, Khaine."

"i don't care i have bigger issues then your scifi mumbo jumbo"

"I know you don't like to have others offer you advice, but here's some." Artemis replied, "Always be open to other cultures, including those of your enemies. It can give you an advantage."

"the last person who said that slit my throat and threw me into an alley"

"Really?" An expression of surprise crossed Artemis's face. "We aren't that different after all, it seems. Before I became a member of the Deathwatch, I was part of the Mortifactors Space Marine chapter. The world from which they recruit is a brutal one. I was ambushed by fifty warriors while I was unarmed and I defeated them all. Although I was left badly injured, my skills were recognized, and I went from paving the floor of my father's lodge with the skeletons of my opponents to being an Angel of the Emperor."

"old man i will say this again" this time he was really getting annoyed and lifted the marine off the ground his eyes glowing red the metal of his suit groaning as shade bent his fist "i don't care im in a poor mood"

"Very well, but for your own health please do not take it out on me."

"i don't care if it kills me quicker then ill bloody do it what is there left for me in a world that doesn't care"

"You could become a Space Marine like me? You certainly have the spirit, the only question is what chapter do you think would suit you?"

"you know cutting you into a thousand pieces is looking more appealing with every word you speak"

Artemis rolls his eyes. "I advise against that, considering I am one of the few people who understands the enemies that encircle us and know how to drive them back."

"i do not" he is quickly throat chopped and knocked out by noble six who eases the now unconscious waker into a seat

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus