Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"safety is on i'm not an idiot beside its not pointed at you"
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

"You point it at me and I will take it apart...and you." The voice filter in the Mechanic's mask made his threat sound even more ominous.

"yeah yeah batman stick to your day job" he didn't care if anything he sounded sarcastic and uninterested

With a sigh, The Mechanic presses a button on his wrist. A hatch on the side of his drilling vehicle opens up, and a large robotic scorpion crawls out. It zeroes in on Shade and waves the electro-zapper it has for a stinger in a menacing way. "Stay out of my way, and you won't get hurt." The Mechanic then turns to head back to his vehicle.

a whistle is heard and the robotic scorpion falls to the floor in two pieces shades sword drips oil as he stands over the destroyed machine "right back at you"

"Very well. I'll break something of yours as well, to make things even. As for what and when, you'll just have to wait and see." The Mechanic closes the hatch on the Antlion, and then fires up the mighty drilling machine, sending it back down into the ground and out of sight.

"there is nothing to break the queen and dracula already took everything from me my home my family hell even my life"
"I wouldn't be too sure." Theo speaks up. "I've crossed paths with this guy before. He took over the Grand Sequoia hydroelectric power plant and started to siphon off the electricity to store up in specialized power cells for something he was building. As a result, the dam was not producing any external power and was being pushed so far it nearly tore itself apart. I stopped him, but not before the power plant was put out of commission for 3 whole days. Plus some of my armours got seriously wrecked. Don't make the same mistake I did in underestimating the Mechanic."

his eyes glow bright red as he stared at theo
"and don't underestimate a man with nothing left to lose"
"Good point. But the Mechanic has nothing to loose either. Be careful."

"he better hope i leave more then a limb attached while i won't drink blood from a human i never said i was against taking a life and if i who defend humans are called a monster then i guess all soliders past or present are monsters" with that he leaves the bar slinging the sniper rifle onto his back his sword returned to its sheath
"Should we stop him, or should we see how this plays out?"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"the rage of a quiet man is not one to be trifled with sir"
"I'll take that to mean that we just watch and let this play out." Theo returns to playing War Robots on his phone.
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"indeed best to watch out and wait"
Rai (played anonymously)

Rai fell through a portal with pink burning edges
"Hmmm, all humans?"
Watch-Captain Artemis (played by randomentity777)

"Mostly."
Rai (played anonymously)

"no demons?"
She placed her hands on the hilt of her blade
Watch-Captain Artemis (played by randomentity777)

"Not to my knowledge, although daemons are not my area of expertise, xenos are."

he appears a demons tridant impaled in his weakened and battered bullet proof vest and his sword dripping in demonic blood his face was stoic

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus