Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Yes please watch ya mouth, there are children here. " Eric said to Dahlia before he sighs softly " Personally I am not suripes if the dang TARDIS shows up. "
bito (played by Reithesniper)

She walked over to Fumizuki "small"
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*Demo stared at the girl and narrowed his eyes at her* “she may be small but very strong she has a fighting spirit in her”

She looked at Demo, she tilted her head and studied him "your not human are you?" She smiled "I was talking about her physical appearance not her fighting sprit, i didn't mean to offend her or you"

" Well she does seam to have it " Eric says as he smirks softly as he pulls out a bag of jelly beans

bito somehow had another burrito and refused to speak for now
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*he flicked his tail about nodding at Eric but didn’t know what to say to the girl he just blinked at her*

She stared back, her eyes were dead focused on him, she seemed she was staring through him
bito wrote:
She walked over to Fumizuki "small"

Fumizuki nods. "Yup."
HelpIranoutofideas

((Sorry about the censor bomb, I didn't know how to do an outburst without the swears.)
Dahlia Hawthorne (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Very small." She talked casually, as if nothing ever happened, not even the swear bomb. "Anyways, we don't talk about the swear bomb. Ever."

" Oh dear lord if someone burst out singing that stupid song from Disney about some guy named Bruno. I am going to order ear plugs, that song is getting on my nerves. " Eric mentioned as he orders a other glass of diet Coke
"Huh? What you talking about?" Fumizuki tilts her head slightly in an adorable manner.

Eric quickly looks at Fumizuki with a soft smile on his face " Gosh why is this kid cute " Eric thought to himself before he spoke " I am not the right person to ask sorry kiddo "

Eric Gwàiwù wrote:
" Oh dear lord if someone burst out singing that stupid song from Disney about some guy named Bruno. I am going to order ear plugs, that song is getting on my nerves. " Eric mentioned as he orders a other glass of diet Coke

"Well [CENSORED]! Sorry for reminding you about that [CENSORED] , ANNOYING SONG!"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he reappears his burnt arm still thourghly covered his sword of course dripping monster blood and his clothes torn and tattered his body armor now thourghly obliterated

" Mouth please and finally! " Eric said to Dahlia

"all of you shut the bad language is fun right? up"

*insert an hour of silence*

"was that so bloody difficult you wankers"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus