Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"great" A wormhole opened behind her as she went over and tossed it into the wormhole, it then disappeared snapping shut at the speed of light
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"did you just...steal my rocket launcher?"

"you said its no use so i tossed it in my forging room, just gonna scrap it"

"fair nough i guess someone finds use out of its emptiness" he heads out what used to be the door covered in scorch marks and claws mark barely any of the wood of the door standing more demonic minons lay around the courtyard fallen to shades blade

"can we just hurry to whatever your gonna kill?" She began pulling up her sleeves not wanting to have to change

"i have to find it" he warps off to where he smells blood a pack of werewolves attacking a simply farming town that was trying to recover from a robotic onslaught not but two days ago

She walked off on her own "ill find him eventually" Of course now looking for trouble she began muttering a spell

and with no regards for his own health or safety destroys the horde of werewolves

Of course while muttering her spell (a dowsing spell) she was heard, she swiped the apporoaching beast out of her way
"What did I miss?"
Denver (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Yes.”
Joel Menou (played by AgateTurtle)

”Thanks for the drinks.” Joel then stood up and walked out of the bar.
bito (played by Reithesniper)

Bito glitched into the bar, she was eating a burrito
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric was still standing at the bar counter waiting to see if his prediction is going to come true or not.
bito (played by Reithesniper)

The seven foot woman stood next to him eating her burrito in silence
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"What up friends?" The massive shark man thing lumbers into the bar.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Just waiting for something out of the normal to show up. Mainly a robot mutt name K9 from a sci-fi show. " Eric said with a smirk as he look at the door.
Dahlia Hawthorne (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Wait, what the [CENSORED]? I think I just missed a [CENSORED] meet and greet or something, because this "multi-dimensional" bar is getting as crowded as it can be, which is getting [CENSORED] crowded. [CENSORED]." Dahlia said, probably regretting entering the bar.
Fumizuki covers both sets of her ears with a squeak. "Language, pwease!"
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*Demo covered the girls ears looking at her*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus