Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

*he yawned watching* “your fight needs to keep up!” *he sighed feeling bored*
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Tora rolled forward, she felt blood trickle downn her back "nice sword you got there" She put her sword back in the sheath "Alright now, Arizona Scorch!" She raised her hand, A large ball of fire appeared above her
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he flicks his eyes up the ball of fire as he held his sword tightly

"Wait...This is sparing.." She chilled out a bit before the ball of fire shrunk and fizzled out

he kept his more darker thoughts to himself

"Something light, Right?" A fire ball appeared in her hand "Lightning scatter" The fire ball scattered and fired at shade at high speed

thanks to his lightning fast reflexes honed from countless years of battle he managed to react in time to slash through the fireball and dashed at her his blade aimed for her throat if it landed the point would be an inch from her throat he wasn't trying to kill her

She just smiled at him "you win Mr.Shade"

"your formidable yourself miss tora" he retracts his blade from her throat sheathing it and holding his hand out

"im stronger in magic, what can I say i learned it before i started reading. Your quite a scary foe, remind me to not take any vampire jobs-"

"i've had years to practice and master the blade so i'm up their in skill"

"nice" She tried to reach her hand behind her back, but she just couldn't reach "uhh...I think im finna bleed out cause i can't heal myself-"

"i got you" he gets her to the ground without harming her and does first aid without you know stripping her he had dignity and wasn't an idiot

"kek-" Tora woundn't have minded if he asked and didn't mind the latter honestly, she felt like eating a lemon for some reason

after he patched her up he helped her to her feet allowing her to see the pistols he keeps on his person well just a glimpse as they were in holsters on the back of his waist

"nice guns, I'm guessing your in the modern age?" She smiled "people have guns in my world as well but ehh they dont really affect me"

"distant future if you will different dimensions different time lines god i hate quantum physics"

"they make me think to much" She looked confused

"same i just roll with it"

She sighed and stood up "I'm hungry-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus