Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i do not know wisdom cubes are foreign to me"
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Alright then. Akashi will load you up with a hundred, nya. These ones are on the house, nya. Further wisdom cubes will have to be purchased from Akashi using coins, nya."

"understood then IJN Akashi"
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Akashi does drive a hard bargain at her store, so fair warning. Also, I'm U-110. Raaaaaaaawr."

"i am aware of what you are i am the UNSC Supercarrier UNSC Infinity"
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

The Tauric beast listened to Dash's words intently. Not a single syllable slipped past his potent processing power. He often did enjoy literature and hearing one's story like this evoked similar sentiments. Frontal talons and rear paws continued to carry Tharr through the hallways, simultaneously taking note of his surroundings.

"I see." He responded, crossing his robust furred arms over his broad chest. He was silent for a bit as his goldenrod irises stared ahead as if digesting her words. After a few moments he would return his gaze to her.

"Abilities you say?" Inquired the beast with half of a sly smirk. "While I boast no magical prowess, my entire makeup is a meticulously crafted armory itself and each individual limb is a deathly weapon. My fur and feathers have also been reinforced akin to steel to provide a perpetual defense." He would explain as he demonstrated various things. He'd unleashed the dagger like claws from his paws momentarily, fan out his razored tail feathers and even extend his upper left wing to furl it into a makeshift fist.

"I derive from a shape-shifting subspecies of Griffins called the Allasson. Long ago I used to transform between a suppressed bipedal form and a monstrously berserk quadrupedal form. My kind are able to increase strength in various ways and our two different states have exclusive abilities. However, I befell the elusive mutation that agonizingly twisted me over the course of a century into what you see. Though initially unbearable and I lost count the times I wished for death, once completed, I found this new body to be more capable than the previous two. I can now increase my strength through momentum like my bipedal self and bloodshed similar to the quadruped. Suffice to say, this mutation has only amplified my might" He finished explaining, clenching a paw into a fist.

Infinity was silent floating outside the bar just like a silent sentinel it floated. its greyish hull absorbing sun's rays warming the outside of the vessel
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

The blue-furred equine listened to each word he said, her ears giving an occasional twitch or so. A few times she tilted her head, but she mainly understood most of his story. “So you’re telling me that you are a mutation of species?” She asked, raising a brow. One of the things she rarely ever saw was an mutated mammal so this was a first.

She watched his paws as he slid the sharp, metal, dagger-like claws out from his front paws. It sent a slight shiver down her spine. She wouldn’t wanna get clawed by one of those. Including she had literally watched his feathers turn into a deadly weapon. “Dang, those things are sharp. I wouldn’t wanna get messed with by those!” She chuckled, a light glint in her eyes. “Well my power isn’t really as noticeable as that, but I can show you what I can do with it!”

With that, she sat down quickly to demonstrate, inhaling deeply and then exhaling. In a few seconds, her eyes suddenly changed to a sentient glowing gold-yellow color, as she then looked down at her hooves, lifting her front ones up as she let out a small blow of orange flames from her mouth, easily not getting burnt from the flames. She easily controlled it with her ability and made it into a small ball of flames.

Grinning, the mare looked up at the mutated griffin. “See? But this is only just an example. I can do more than just this.” With that being said, she easily absorbed the flaming ball through her body, the flames tickling her as she absorbed it back within. When the flames were gone, she stood back up and let her eyes go back to their normal deep blue color. Looking forward again, she gave out a small sigh. ”To be honest. When I first got this power years ago. I was scared. I thought I was gonna hurt others. Because I was only 23 when I earned it and now I am 32. How I first found out about it, I woke up from a vision. It was weird, because I never had visions. I never believed in them. But then I looked in my reflection, and then..my eyes were the color of what you saw.”

She sighed, looking to her side. That memory practically burned within her. It was hard to basically not remember it. Looking back at Tharraleos, her eyes were clouded with some emotion. “I was so scared that I practically punched a hole in the tree. I didn’t know how back them, but now I do. To be honest, as much as I thank myself for having this power I wished my brother had it instead. He knew about it more than I did.” She gave a small, warm smile. Her brother was an idiot at times, but in a good way. She loved him. However this wasn’t the only subject she wanted to speak about.

“I came from Equestria, a place filled up by magical creatures and some foes. It is currently ruled over by King Star, who was the younger brother of King Crescent. My husband, Shadow formerly was second in command for the former evil king. But because of me, I made him realize that he was just being used, like a broken toy. He got super pissed off after I got this.” She pointed at her chest, where a large slash of bare skin and no fur was on it. Just a large major scar.

“I nearly died from this scar. But thanks to my brother, I was rushed to the hospital. That’s when I learned that Shadow killed the king himself after I was in the hospital. That’s when I also learned that he secretly was crushing on me because of my brother.” She gave out a small snort of amusement, barely able to contain her laughter. “Shadow nearly wanted to end my brother right then and there after he had told me.”

Shockingly, she felt really comfortable talking about this. She never really shown this much information about her to anybody else. But with Tharraleos, she felt an odd connection with him. “You know? We actually have a little bit in common than you think!” She smiled, her eyes brightening up. This is by far the happiest she has been.
Rose Q. (played anonymously)

Rose walked in, a kitchen knife flew past her before she closed the door if nothing happened "So mary told me about this place, whats up people?" She put her hands behind her head
Jay (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Eh- nothing-" jay said to rose

She went up and picked up the knife and crushes it in between her hands " you want this, fairy?"

"I prefer fae, and no thanks-" he seemed anxious

"Something up?" She tossed the ball of a knife away

the pelican that brought fumizuki up to the infinity had returned to the surface to return fumizuki

"ooo~ halo ship girl"

he stares at the balled up knife

She looked at the Fae "you look confused, a bit distressed honestly, you good?"

"how'd you do that-"

"oh, well im kinda made to be strong and kill, the normal stuff like that" She smiled awkwardly

He got even more anxious

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus