Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"So you're just like Miss Akagi. She's a carrier too. You sound tired, Miss Infinity. Don't wowwy, once I get this wisdom cube to you, you can get more power."
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i would akin more to the IJN Shinano then the IJN Akagi" and then she blips once again from existence only to once more barely come back
"Hmmm...okie. Where do you want the cube?"

"place it in my reactor it should refuel it"
With an adorable squeak of exertion, Fumizuki places the wisdom cube in the ship's reactor. "This should refwool you and make you be like the rest of us."

she again blipped from existence one cube wasn't going to be enough to power her but already infinity was attempting to use the cube to power herself and land the carrier in the nearest body of water
"I'll go and find Akashi. She can get you more cubes Miss Infinity."

a holographic version of Infinity appears on a console near fumizuki "i will await your return IJN Fumizuki"
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Nya, Akashi is here! How can I help, nya?"

"greetings resupply ship IJN akashi i am the UNSC Supercarrier designation Infinity your destroyer comrade IJN Fumizuki has given me a wisdom cube in an attempt to repower my reactor however 1 cube is not enough to power a vessel of my size"

"Nya, wisdom cubes are more for reformatting a vessel into a humanoid form. I think that's what Fumizuki was trying to do, because then if you are like us, you can refuel like we do: by eating food." Akashi explains.

"how would that assist me on my maiden voyage across dimensions?" her AI form tilts its head

"Ummm....Well, if it's fuel you need, Akashi has oil, nya! And at a 75% discount just for you, nya!"
Jay (played by NiftySpiffy)

they walked in
Nolegs is sleep on the counter. Seems like he wants to take a peaceful nap. Couldn't complain tbh
Jay (played by NiftySpiffy)

they pet nolegs

"i am not a traditional vessel i am not powered by oil the cubes will suffice i have no crew i would only need supplies for one"

"Akashi just explained that wisdom cubes will only turn you into a full on shipgirl like us and are not fuel, nya."

"i am aware but wisdom cubes based on analysis by my devices will suffice by being inserted into my reactor"

"Okay. How many do you need, nya?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus