Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

Ah well, that seems..somehow understandable. She smiled as she waved a hoof in the air. “Well don’t really worry about it anyways, I can figure it out on my own.” She stated with a sheepish grin. Man she felt stupid right now. However, she lost the grin when she saw the AI walk off. Most of the intimidating tightness in her chest lightened up a little. A. Little.

Sighing, she got off the bench and left her empty cup up there. She may as well explore and try to find out anything here. Or possibly interact with someone. The other idea just felt stupid, but it felt right, because what else would she do? Stand around and talk to nobody like an idiot? Yeah, not a chance.

Dash started to walk around aimlessly, looking around the place. Not bad…for a bar. She had to at least give some credit now didn’t she? Her eyes then caught sight of an griffin. Some relief caught onto her, at least she found one type of animal that she recognized. She wanted to go ahead and go talk to the creature, but doubt started to tug at her chest. What if he hurt her? I mean this IS a bar after all? What did she expect?

Without even a single thought, which was a pure lie because every single nerve in her body was telling her no. She trotted over and decided to start a conversation..good going. “Hello there, I see that you are looking around the place and I am too! So why not have a conversation? At least that is if you want to.” The midnight-furred creature grinned, her blue gaze looking at the griffin. Oh she hoped she wasn’t making a fool of herself.
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

her form briefly shudders and fades before returning back
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

As the mighty warrior trekked forth, an approaching noise caught his attention. At first only peering at the figure through his peripherals, he would look down at the equine and briefly halt his gait after she spoke to him. With the conjoined height between his two bodies, he towered over her at a staggering 8 feet tall. The piercing feathered horns atop his head and beastly visage with his sawtoothed beak and perpetual scowl was quite unsightly.

"I do not object to your company." He would respond with booming vocals that seemed to tremble the air by his maw. He attempted some kind of smile and put a an arm across his chest in some kind of gesture.

"I am designated Tharraleos." The Griff continued as he began to walk forward again, his lengthy composite tail swishing about. "Come. Naturally you will be safe around me." He finished with a visible smirk and a huff from his nares. From his array of well muscled limbs and an overall finely crafted duo of frames he was quite the biological masterpiece.
UNSC Infinity wrote:
"i do not have a wisdom cube this form is...temporary"
"Okay. I'm sure that we have spare ones lying around. I'll ask Miss Akagi."

Infinity was doing her best to power repairs and maintain her human form...which took a lot out of her she wasn't one of those fleet of fog vessels she had ran into through this wormhole shenanigans that got her stuck here with a damaged slip space drive as fumizuki said that infinity poofed away once and barely managing to return but this time her body had a dim glow around it

At first, the small mare didn’t realize how short she was compared to the large griffin. Although she already was shorter than most creatures anyway. She couldn’t help but look up and down to admire his muscle features. Not even Shadow was that big! The thought of her husband made her heart ache in her chest, she missed him. One day she was gonna find him. One day.

Tharraleos? Strange name. But she had heard even stranger. ”Tharraleos huh? Well I am Dash, considerably I am made rank as leader of the pegasi, but I don’t really care about getting treated like royalty.” She stated with a side-ways grin. Following after the large beast, she couldn’t help but question mentally to herself about his origins. She might as well ask right?

“So..where are you from? From the lookings of it you would be working for some sort of royal guard or something.” Those words made a weird feeling rush down her back, her wings giving a slight flutter as she felt the tingle. Her husband and her kids..they were possibly mourning, missing her day-by-day, knowing that she had died before and somehow came back to life without them even knowing. It was odd but it happened. She wasn’t a zombie or anything! Just pure flesh and skin.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

the creature looked over to dash

infinity stumbles about almost as if she was drunk truth was her reactor was running on fumes repairs where draining her battery faster then she originally calculated she calculated she had at most 4 days of activity left before Infinity shut off and flattened the bar she was at a dilemma do she risk moving by making another slipspace jump and possibly getting either stuck in slipspace or flung to an obscene portion of the multiverse unable to call for help or hope an entity here could somehow revitalize her depleted reactor
Kyo (played anonymously)

Kyo was chilling in her own little corner, again, she had been rather tired for the past few days, perhaps poison was affecting her? bah didn't matter that much to her
Jay (played by NiftySpiffy)

he anxiously walked into the bar
Kyo (played anonymously)

Kyo got up and floated over to Jay greeting human Jay would hear her all around, some form of telepathy?
Fumizuki brings Infinity a wisdom cube. "Here. I had to spend a lot in order to get it from Akashi."
Jay (played by NiftySpiffy)

"I- i'm not a human..."
Kyo (played anonymously)

She skimmed through Jay's memory quite a bit "a Fae, thats cute" She pat his head
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

"A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Dash." Replied the avian feline. He would assess her features much like she did. The wings she bared stood out and he had already assumed she was no normal mare. And this was confirmed as she shared her ranking.

"That is rather impressive I must say. Your valiance must be abundant." He went on with a few nods of his feathered cranium.

"I myself do frequent work as a bodyguard; often for monarchs or other high value targets. Though as a being of neutrality I am just as likely to decimate the armies of the kings I have previously protected if within my interest." He explained, seemingly lost in thought as if his mind was speaking out loud. He wasn't often this chatty with complete strangers, but he found her presence comforting and the environment overall was rather quaint.

"It appears that days without any interactions has me rather talkative." He stated with a light chuckle.
Nolegs is just being on the counter because, standing here he realizes that something is gonna happen. ...

Infinity just had a thousand yard stare as within her mind...if she even had one she was directing the infinity to do just about a thousand different things as a pelican came down to pick up little fumizuki
"Oooh." Fumizuki boarded the Pelican dropship. "So what kind of ship are you, Miss Infinity?"

The mare listened and nodded, giving a small chuckle to his response. ”Well being talkative isn’t bad really. Please, I hated talking to people ever since my past.” She waved a hoof dismissively in the air. Since the feathered griffin in front of her had a chance to talk about himself, she might as well talk about herself.

“So kings and high monarchs huh? I once was being ruled under by a murderous king named King Crescent. He killed my grandparents and locked anybody royal in stone. It was a horrible experience, but he is dead now thanks to my husband, Shadow.” She smiled softly, looking down at the ground. It was nice talking to others like this. Even to someone she could understand.

She couldn’t help but give out a slight click of a tongue as she heard him say that. “Well..I wouldn’t say that entirely I had to work to earn my respect from them. Including it was a deal by the former King Crescent. For if I did it, nobody would find out about my past.” Talking like this made her mouth dry and numb. She shook her head and grinned back up at him. “Any cool type of ability you can do? I can pretty much do Draconian Magic. Which is dangerous and only runs in bloodlines or given as a gift by a dragon. My grandfather had it and now the power passed onto me!” The thought about the power made her suddenly feel the glowing energy of the power surging through her veins. It was nice.

Fumizuki wrote:
"Oooh." Fumizuki boarded the Pelican dropship. "So what kind of ship are you, Miss Infinity?"

"i am the Infinity class Supercarrier in service to the UNSC" she sounded tired that was just due to her running out of power

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus