Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

it stares at the cat
It stares back. Menacingly.

It didn't have malicious intents
NiftySpiffy

((btw does anyone here play kaiju paradise))
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

the massive space ship would open a door on the side of the ship large enough for a fighter jet to enter and out comes a D77-TC Pelican as he flies and lands at a distance from the bar's door a single girl would step out and walk into the bar the pelican returning to the massive star ship without a pilot
The Cat looks behind him then quickly jumped out the way because he actually knew he was in her way. I mean, he doesn't wanna get blasted anyway. What a mysterious cat.

it moves out of the ships way

"greetings organics." she would bow but not give her name as the girl walked into the bar and looked around

he let out a sulkin grunt
He just looks at her. ...
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

Tired. She was tired. Very tired. Dash’s muscles ached endlessly as she walked. Her senses sore as she desperately tried to find a place to at least settle for a bit. Her throat was parched, her mouth was dryer than sandpaper itself, she needed somewhere to stay. The mare’s wings were practically drooped to her sides, her fuzzy coat and mane slick with sweat as she walked through the steaming hot weather.

Luck had seemed to travel to her as her gaze lifted up to see a bar. Luck and desperation pounded in her chest. Maybe she could go here and stick for a while? Who knows, maybe it cost money here. Disappointment jabbed her in the gut. Hard. She didn’t have any currency on her. So that would be an issue. Maybe the owner here could cut me some slack..hopefully.

With that, she walked into the bar. The feeling of a cool breeze rushed through her, making her already tight chest ease itself from its anxiety. However, that didn’t ease the eager thirst in her system. With that, the sweating pegasus walked through the bar, ignoring the stares of the other customers. She sat on a bench, putting her traveling bag down as she then put her head on the counter. Her sleep deprivation and lack of water made her more tired and more weak. Hopefully someone could give her a lift.

“Water please.” Good god my voice sounded terrible She thought with a wince. Her voice was raspy. More raspy than it should be. The dryness in her mouth made it much worse to speak as she tried to wipe her tongue around to make it more moist. Didn’t work. Dear lord when was this gonna end? She had questioned herself this so many times, but nothing came out as an answer. Sighing, the mare put her head down and covered her head with her hooves. How much more embarrassing could this be?

(Open)

a single glass of water was handed to dash by the apathetic AI. it wasn't that she didn't care it was she didn't know HOW to care
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

The sudden sound of a glass being slid to her made her ears perk. Lifting her head up, she quickly grabbed the cup and drank it with quick, swift, gulps. Refreshment came to her with ease, making her exhale as she set down the now empty glass. Turning her gaze to the figure that gave her the glass, she gave a short smile. “Thanks, I have been on my own for a while that I don’t even remember the last time I had a refresher!” She grinned crookedly, looking at her with a smile.

The mare then looked around in the bar. It seemed that she wasn’t the only odd creature here. There were many. However, she didn’t exactly care, turning her attention back to the..AI? Tilting her head, she was about to question what she was, but she held back as it might be offensive. “So, is it always this crowded here?” Weird yet stupid question, but she had to ask. She had to start a conversation somehow.

"unknown i have just arrived at these star coordinates to nictitate repairs to my slipspace drive"
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

Tharraleos continued to diligently observe his surroundings. Ever poised and nonchalant, the dual-bodied Griffin would let out an exhale as he finished his 8th glass of wine. Feeling content for the time being, he found himself curious about the rest of this establishment. His lower body would stand up from its sitting position and began to carry the Tauric warrior away from the counter where he'd begin to wander aimlessly.

she blinked and briefly the flood lights on the infinity activated before turning off her AI form was still adjusting to having external mental control of the vessel
UNSC Infinity wrote:
"greetings organics." she would bow but not give her name as the girl walked into the bar and looked around

"Are you from the space ship?"

"i am the UNSC super carrier designation infinity fumizuki"
Fumizuki's eyes widen. "Oh, so you're a shipgirl as well? Cool!"

"i do not have a wisdom cube this form is...temporary"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus