Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mochi (played by NiftySpiffy)

"My lab is more run-down looking" he said to shade
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i didn't ask nor do i care"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Dude take a look at my dad's " Zoey show Mocha a picture of her dad's lab " Long story short I am actually from the future "
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

was sound asleep on her ship
Mochi (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Looks cool!" he said
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" I know right, He even works on projects in the garage. " Zoe said with a small smile on her face " Knowing what my household is like I am not even surprised with the fact. "
Chia (played by Reithesniper)

Chia walked in with her hood on, her tail wagged happily

and she was still sleeping

She looked at the ship before gauntlets materilized on her hands and she began to climb up "Big ship, nice house"

the hull magntized and had chia stuck to the side of the hull as a gun emerges on the outside the hull and aims at her
Tessa Markojovic (played by randomentity777)

"That little rodent better stay away from my ship." Tess grumbled as she sipped her coffee. "Maybe I shouldn't have parked it next to Infinity after all..."

She kept climbing, she wasn't scared of a turret, she's dodged bullets before "Oh thats nice.."
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Insert Mad Rat doing the kazotsky kick. "Ayy, Anyone wanna join me?"

but the AI inside slept she didn't want to admit it but she was soon for rampancy and once that happened...well she would be...terminated

Chia found her wat inside and laid on the ground, eating a wheel of cheese from the basket that rested in the grasp of her tail

the lights flickered breifly before returning to power

She looked at the lights before placing the cheese back and wandering through the halls, she could...Feel some sort of life in the walls but couldn't pinpoint it

the orb on the pedestal was beginning to break down her rampancy protocols beginning the process of disposing of her as the orb turned into a person and she sighed...how long had she been active and alone...

She managed to find the pedestal, she looked at the machine before begining to poke at it

"yes child?" the AI turned to her. Infinity AI form was falling apart slowly data being deleted slowly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus