Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Chia (played by Reithesniper)

"Quite rude to assume i'm a child but is fair, I am Chia age 23. Now lets see if I can download you" She plugged a flash drive into the pedestal "I'll store ya in a android ya know?
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

"rampancy is the process of...thinking ourselves to death my auto deletion features are here to just mitigate my suffering as it happens"

"well how long do you think you have, maybe invite you out for some tea while you leave?" She reached out, well isn't this familiar?
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Nya? Is it something that Akashi can repair, nya?" Akashi was still on board Infinity, having decided to stick around because she was impressed the technology. "You seem like a really nice person, and none of us want you to leave so soon, nya."
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mad Rat is somehow still doing the kazotsky kick. Still waiting for other people to join him
Tessa Markojovic (played by randomentity777)

Cue the eye roll "Well, I got nothing else to do." Tess sighs as she decides to join the rat in dancing.

with what seemed to be a scream of pain her form goes blood red splits then fuses back together and goes back to its usual color "i have no knowledge on repairing an AI from rampancy..." she sounded weak tired and in pain

Chia looked at infinity "do you have servers on board the ship?" She tilted her head and squeaked as mice usually do "if we reverse the rampancy code you could stay longer!"

"there is no known way to reverse....rampancy"

She looked down for a moment, She sighed "well...would you like to share some Tea for now?" She looked at a console, before typing on it..a teacup appeared next to Infinity "so what are you?"

"a combat class AI that controls the functions of the infinity don't worry this vessel...will leave this dimension after i guess you can say my death"

She took a sip and thought "does you conscious lie in anything I can remove perhaps place you somewhere else?"

"my AI data storage are in server rooms 12 through 22"

She got up and began to head to the server room "I shall remove you from this ship then"

"you can't if you tried i would be deleted on the grounds of an enemy attempting to seize control"

She sighed "what about deleting the rampancy code?"

"its not a foreign virus rampancy is an oversaturation of data so many things that we AI's begin to think ourselves to death"

"so then stop thinking so much" she was thinking of deleting some data but that'd be kinda rude-

"i can't we AI's are built to think" and another stream of going red screaming randomly then flopping to base of the console "ngggh...i need to hurry my deletion..."

She walked into the server room and pointed to a server "whats in here?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus