Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Athena Wolfe (played anonymously)

Athena walked into the bar with her dog, Apollo.
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

"I know you're there. Don't try anything."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just steps out of the shadows to stare at the mechanic "your going to pay"

"If that ship had any meaning to you then you would have salvaged it before me." He turns to face Shade. "And it blew itself up, if that's what you're here for."

"because you stuck your stupid greedy hands on it!"
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Jacob:"That's messed up." Esau:"Literally."

Shade Waker wrote:
"because you stuck your stupid greedy hands on it!"

"Perhaps you should have stopped me." The Mechanic hissed, his icy retort made even more ominous by his mask's voice scrambler. "You're only here to forget your guilt over that. You believe that you can take your anger out on me. Allow me to offer you a more expendable outlet for your rage." He presses a button on his holographic screen, summoning a scorpion mecha. "And tell your friend behind the rock to come out slowly and drop their sword."

"my guilt my guilt!" with a single punch he smashes the poor excuse of a mecha into the ground causing it to explode "i knew you were stupid but this is a new level of stupid!"

"I admit I should have probably checked the wreck for booby traps before I tried to salvage it, but that was merely an oversight on my part."

"thats not the problem the ship was sank you should have left it alone to its rest"

"That hasn't stopped me before. Those computers probably had interesting stuff in them, and I wasn't gonna let the opportunity to get my hands on some cutting edge technology slip out of my grasp. But now, no one gets to have it, so I think we are even."

"you have no respect for the dead...your a monster"

"There were people on board that ship? My apologies. If I had known that at the time, I would have kept away."

"and yet you immediatly looked at it and decided to salvage it...so you can take technology that didn't belong to you so you could be evil with it in your world"

"I take what I want, from who I want, when I want to."

unable to hold back his temper he slugs the mechanic across the face

The Mechanic falls to the ground, only for his face to flicker and reveal that what had apparently been him was merely a drone with a holographic camouflage. "Did you really think I'd let you find me that easily? Give Theo my regards." The drone then self-destructs.

"i will find you and when i do i will tear you to pieces!!"
"Shade." Theo approaches him. "He's not worth it. I know this guy. He used to work for my dad at Stark Industries robotics division. I don't know why he's turned evil, but I've fought him multiple times and never won. Take it from me that this is not a fight to get yourself into."

"if he ever! EVER goes near infinity's body there will be no god or demon who can hide him from me!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus