Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Now that he knows what the whole thing is about, he won't. He knows that he's overstepped, and he won't go near it again." Theo sighs. "Let's just enjoy the bar."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you go yourself i'm paying my respect as a former sailor myself infinity was dealt a cruel hand"
"It wasn't the Mechanic's fault we lost Infinity. Her systems became bwoken and no amount of wisdom cubes could fix it." Fumizuki hugs Shade.

"thats not why im mad at him little fumuzuki"
Mary (played by Reithesniper)

mary appeared soaking and slightly burned "who...Triggered that..." She had been caught in an explosion

"the mechanic he tried to tear infinity apart for her secrets"

"finna tear him atom from atom then" She began to heal herself "stupid mechanics need to keep there hands to themselves"

"she deserved better then someone trying to loot her"
"Twue, and I'm sure he learned his lesson." Fumizuki did an angry little pout. "He's a meanie."

"yeah lets hope he did" he rubes her head

Mary is still fuming in the corner
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

they noticed mary
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Insert Jacob and Esau having a discussion. It seems pretty loud too- Jacob:"Do you ever imagine? I'm so sick of you getting in my business trying to stop me from doing ANYTHING! Even if i'm not doing anything wrong, you're always there to be a pest! Why don't you get some pog items ey? Oh wait, you don't have any because you rely on bad ones!" Esau:"Yeah yeah. We're not gonna do the GTA reference. We get the reference already. Heck, that even happened while we was fighting Mega Satan." Jacob:"Oh yeah..."
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

they walked up to them "oooo?"

he stood where infinity had sank on a small raft a hand crafted wreath of flowers in his hands it was the most he could to pay his respect to infinity

Mary appeared next to Shade, after patting Sorbet's head "here the mourn, I was in the port when the explosion happened" She smiled for a moment "life so quickly taken away" She materilzed a flower, a steel flower "i'm going to place it at the bottom, as my respect to the poor woman"

"she was gone too soon... a child of humanity...may she cruise the stellar winds eternal" he drops the wreath watching it sink to the bottom he was always sympathetic to the dead even more so if they were navy

She'd teleport to the bottom, the water moved back creating a bubble, She planted the steel rose at the bottom and then back up to the raft "I'm still gonna kill him"

"i don't blame you she was your friend and he desecrated her grave"

"I had a cube in my hand..." She'd stare at her hand "I could have saved her"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus