Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Atlas (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He shoves karkat back
Karkat Vantas (played anonymously)

"Go sleep in a bed." He pushed atlas out of the bar
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven sighs and decides not to kill Atlas.

He had a calm expression

Raven stares a Karkat

"Huh?" he noticed raven was staring at him

Raven sigh. “maybe I’ll just kill you…”

"KILL ME?!" He literally started screaming once again

Raven’s eyes glow. “How do you wish to die?”

"SINCE WHEN DID ANYONE WANT TO DIE?!" Karkat yelled

Raven forms a black hole. “Black holes are great ways to die, so I’ve heard.”
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac is now doing the kazotsky kick. This dance is strangely attractive so there is a chance that other people might join in on this.
Charlie (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

The cat went up to isaac confused
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

Mask appeared next to raven and stared at her "You brought a singularity into a bar...are you trying to kill everyone here?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi had finally entered the bar that Finn and Ren were stuck in. She ran towards Ren and hugged him tightly, sobbing.
"Are you hurt?" She asked
"I'm fine mom, can't you relax a bit?" Ren sighed.
"By the way...", Azumi paused, looking at her surroundings, "YOU BETTER NOT BE DRINKING, YOUNG MAN!"
"Mom, I'm 24 and I told you I don't even like alcohol!"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he finally reloads his sniper the sound of it powering up could be heard
Pearlessense (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

Finn Hemmberg wrote:
Finn, after seeing and, for no known reason, eavesdropping on what Pearlessense had said decided to approach her.
"Know any instruments, milady?" He bowed, "As our bassist hasn't arrived yet, and our drummer's busy doin' cop things, ya think you could fill in as vocals or another instrument? I can play sick drum solos so I'm fillin' in as a drummer" he then pointed at Ren.
"That human there's my step cousin and our band's guitarist, Ren. Seems he's made a new friend and maybe a new assistant songwriter!" He chuckled as Ren gave him a stink eye.

Pearl let out a nervous chuckle. " I actually don't know of any instruments but I do know how to sing! But the thing is.. with my singing, the sea creatures are able to hear it and therefore.. will come to the sound of it. "

The sea goddess continued to eat her fish which was satisfying to her empty organ, now being filled with sustainable nutrients.

King wrote:
Pearlessense wrote:
King wrote:
He's also asleep, on the counter of the bar

Pearlessense was able to find something to eat. It was some kind of fish which was nice, especially since she's been starving ever since she got into the bar in her fish tank. Suddenly, at the counter of the bar, she saw some sort of creature and approached it.

" E-Excuse me? My name is Pearlessense, Pearl for short. I'm the Daughter of Poseidon and the next Goddess of the Sea. What seems to be your name? " she asked with a mouthful of her favorite food.

He had waved his tail slightly and groggily said "i'm king."

" Well, glad to meet ya, King! " Pearl giggled happily as she shook hands with the small creature. She continued to eat the fish that she got earlier and began to speak.

" Funny thing is that someone treated me like a weapon. I mean, they were probably doing something with it and asked me if I wanted to get killed. I just wanted to be nice and help but yet again.. no one wants to seek the sea goddess' help. "
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

mask disappeared into a shadow, she's pretty bored, she'd exit next to the godess "not sure how comfortable I am with the blackhole in the bar"

Mask wrote:
mask disappeared into a shadow, she's pretty bored, she'd exit next to the godess "not sure how comfortable I am with the blackhole in the bar"

Pearl looked at the shadow in confusion. " Uhhh... what do you mean by the blackhole? " She didn't know how to respond as she finished up eating her fish.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus