Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jake Nelson (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He'd been asleep during this whole arguement
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven sighs. “Not even a thank you. Talk about gratitude… jerk.”
Karkat Vantas (played anonymously)

He silently sat down and mumbled "Thanks--..." He'd never had to thank anyone before
Atlas (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He walked into the bar, yawned and then sat in a corner

Raven smiles slightly. “No problem.”

He shook himself, puffing up his fur, like a cat

Raven goes to a booth and waits for Shade.

He yawned once more before falling forwards creating a loud thud noise due to his horns hitting the ground
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was sitting right beside raven cleaning his weapons and reloading his sniper with his very limited energy cells to replenish its ammunition
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

Mask is in her "human" form drinking and eating quite litterally anything she could find
(dead chat xd)
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaaaawr."
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Insert Isaac just laying on the table. He seems to be very bored. "Man, I'm so bored.. There's nothing interesting to do..."
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

After getting a worried call from his mother and band bassist, Azumi, he decided to try some social interactions to wait for her help and decided to walk over to Isaac.
"Uh, care to help me with this song i'm writing? Here's the paper if you wanna help"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ren Hemmberg wrote:
After getting a worried call from his mother and band bassist, Azumi, he decided to try some social interactions to wait for her help and decided to walk over to Isaac.
"Uh, care to help me with this song i'm writing? Here's the paper if you wanna help"
Isaac, confused, looked at the paper then back to Ren. "Uhh... let me decide on this.." 3 mins later... "Alright, i decided.. Of course i will help you."
Pearlessense (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

The next Goddess of the Sea comes into the bar in a fish tank, she is being pushed on the cart by someone. She begins to look around and hopefully make some friends while she is here!

he was sitting in a corner angry at something fixing a weapon

Shade Waker wrote:
he was sitting in a corner angry at something fixing a weapon

Pearlessense, tells the person to push the cart over by this certain person. She could sense that something was wrong and wanted to help.

" E-Excuse me, sir? My name is Pearlessense, Pearl for short. You seemed a little bit tense and I wanted to know if maybe.. I could help you? "

"your in a fish tank and your asking a guy working on an energy weapon if you can help are you trying to kill yourself?"

Shade Waker wrote:
"your in a fish tank and your asking a guy working on an energy weapon if you can help are you trying to kill yourself?"

" I'm actually not trying to get myself killed for once! "

She tells the person pushing the cart to go to the other side of the bar, since that particular unknown person was upset and trying to work on his weapon of choice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus