Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he glared at the waste of his time and goes back to fixing his weapon
Pearlessense (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

The person pushing the cart, carrying the Sea Goddess in the fish tank, finds somewhere they can get a drink.

" There! I found what seems to be a bar!! You can get something to drink there and maybe myself as well!! "

She begins to giggle excitedly as she did a little twirl inside of her tank.
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

Mask appeared In her corspe form, and smiled at Pearlessense "Welcome to the bar" She'd wave "I would shake your hand but, ya know" She tapped the glass
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac is just looking at the white paper in confusion. Then, he wonders to himself. "Out of all people.. Why did he chose me to help..?"

Mask wrote:
Mask appeared In her corspe form, and smiled at Pearlessense "Welcome to the bar" She'd wave "I would shake your hand but, ya know" She tapped the glass

" Oh, I see! " Pearlessense swims up from her tank and extends her hand out to shake Mask. The sea goddess began to look around and see many different people around in all different shapes and forms.

" I tried being nice to one person, but they were handling some type of weapon and asked if I was trying to kill myself, which isn't the case. I just wanted to be at some.. assistance. Then, I met you, and here we are! "

The sea goddess giggled with such excitement as she folded her arms on top of her fish tank.
PercyJacksonGuru5061

( Sorry, that was an accident! )
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric who was still here was sitting on a bar stool talking to a bartender he was tried for sure
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

The paper Ren had shown Isaac had the following lyrics:

"Lest they wonder, the wanderer
Knew his worth, a crown of dust
Hated by all, the lies believed
Still he holds on to-"

The paper ends with an incomplete line. "Sorry if I just suddenly asked for help. You seemed pretty friendly, and Finn and Mom, kinda want me to make new friends instead of making songs all day.. That and, well, waiting for mom to come get Finn and I out. She's a kitsune so she's pretty good at solving things with magic."
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

The massive shark person lumbers into the bar, munching on a large meat chunk. "What up, friends?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"yo shark pal" still working on his weapon
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

"Thats not a very good story, do you know their name cause I'm finna haunt them now" She turned into her spirt form, her entire look changing, the mask would appear on her face, as she floated up to meet her newest friend "nobody should be treated like a weapon"
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven heads over to shade, wondering what to do.
Atlas (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He lay, asleep on the floor

Mask wrote:
"Thats not a very good story, do you know their name cause I'm finna haunt them now" She turned into her spirt form, her entire look changing, the mask would appear on her face, as she floated up to meet her newest friend "nobody should be treated like a weapon"

Pearlessense let out a nervous chuckle. " They actually didn't say their name, but I did introduce myself to them! " the sea goddess nodded with a smile upon her freckled face.

" And also, I totally agree with ya! Nobody shouldn't be treated like a weapon. " After she said that, her stomach began to growl. " Hey! Do you think they have any fish around here? This Goddess of the Sea is STARVING!! "
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He's also asleep, on the counter of the bar

King wrote:

Pearlessense was able to find something to eat. It was some kind of fish which was nice, especially since she's been starving ever since she got into the bar in her fish tank. Suddenly, at the counter of the bar, she saw some sort of creature and approached it.

" E-Excuse me? My name is Pearlessense, Pearl for short. I'm the Daughter of Poseidon and the next Goddess of the Sea. What seems to be your name? " she asked with a mouthful of her favorite food.
Finn Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Finn, after seeing and, for no known reason, eavesdropping on what Pearlessense had said decided to approach her.
"Know any instruments, milady?" He bowed, "As our bassist hasn't arrived yet, and our drummer's busy doin' cop things, ya think you could fill in as vocals or another instrument? I can play sick drum solos so I'm fillin' in as a drummer" he then pointed at Ren.
"That human there's my step cousin and our band's guitarist, Ren. Seems he's made a new friend and maybe a new assistant songwriter!" He chuckled as Ren gave him a stink eye.
"I can play bass."
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

Pearlessense wrote:
King wrote:

Pearlessense was able to find something to eat. It was some kind of fish which was nice, especially since she's been starving ever since she got into the bar in her fish tank. Suddenly, at the counter of the bar, she saw some sort of creature and approached it.

" E-Excuse me? My name is Pearlessense, Pearl for short. I'm the Daughter of Poseidon and the next Goddess of the Sea. What seems to be your name? " she asked with a mouthful of her favorite food.

He had waved his tail slightly and groggily said "i'm king."
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven practices using her infinity stone powers on some poor trees.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus