Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was unimpressed and just sat at his booth minding his business ignoring everyone
Yiffany (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

She had hid behind the counter
Team 7 (played by CoffeeDrunk)

Jolene watched Yiffany vaulting the bar counter with fascination then looked at Gunther. “It was hot inside of the car”, she explained without him asking.
Yiffany (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

She remained hidden

“So Svou and Yakov are in an hot car together?”, he chuckled to himself while swatting away the cigarette smoke with digust.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Insert Isaac tapping on the table. It seems he's making some music with 2 pencils? Hmm...

“They are cousins. They will be fine”, Jolene said then ordered an glass of whiskey. “Please tell me that is coming out of your wallet and not the team’s savings”, Gunther looks at Jolene. “Mine own”, she replies.
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

Alex is currently messing around with a Nintendo Switch she'd pull from her tangled hair

social interaction was not shade's style so he kept ignoring people

alex floated over to shade "you seem pretty mad this time"

"really why do you say that?"

"eh, its a guess if anything" her stomach rumbled "got any dreams?"

“Good good”, Gunther said before ordering himself an cup of green tea with two sugar cubes and a dash of honey.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac seems to be shivering. It seems he's having one of those nightmares back then when he had to go through this entire basement. or the hellhole if you prefer the call the basement that. i can't stop ye anyway.

Svou came in and saw Issac. He gave Issac his coat and went sit beside Jolene & Gunther.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nicki Martin wrote:
"I can always help relieve some kinds of tension, if you know what I mean..."

"I'll pass, thank you."

Yakov was the last of the team to enter. “Did you lock the car doors?”, Gunther said as he saw Yakov. Yakov patted around himself for the keys and Gunther held up the car keys then locked the car doors. “You cheeky rascal”, Yakov said and joined his team at the bar counter.
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen was sitting outside until she saw 7 members getting out the car she looked at one of them but back at her phone

he was staring at his reflection on the blade of his sword lost in his thoughts
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen pulled her charger out and pulled into the outlet and plugged her phone in

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus