Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Team 7 (played by CoffeeDrunk)

Yakov suddenly yelped as Jolene pinched him because he made a vulgar joke about her. “You and those long claws”, he rubbed his arm.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

still just staring straight into his steel weapon his mind a hurricane of thoughts
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen was still texting her friends who was back at the house
Team 7 (played by CoffeeDrunk)

“Soon we go back to our side of the compound”, Yakov spoke to Svou. Svou nodded and drank his glass of vodka.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

...There's a slight knock on the door. Who could that be this time? Maybe someone else?
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

Alex flicked her wrist causing the door to break, not like she'd pay for it, she tried to read shades thoughts assuming that mental barrier was down

Alex wrote:
Alex flicked her wrist causing the door to break, not like she'd pay for it, she tried to read shades thoughts assuming that mental barrier was down
"WOAH!" Peanut jumped back! "Hey! Careful when opening doors please! I almost got crushed!"

"lady if you keep trying to read my mind i will tear that dumb little thing you call a mind in two"
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Alex wrote:

“Y’know, that’s a good way to get your face kissed with a fist.”

Peanut just sweats nervously around Alex then walked in past her. "So this is a bar...?"
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

Claire walks up to Shade. “So, how do you know Raven?”

"she approached me in the bar we talked she followed me on a mission i nearly got myself killed but meh"

Peanut then sat at the table. "Hmm.. Do i remember getting a post to here? Let me check..." Peanut then checked the mail. There's basically a whole lot of em.
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

Theo Stark wrote:
Claire Danvers wrote:
Claire walks in, looking around. “Huh… so this is the bar i heard about. I also heard Theo Stark and Raven Romanoff would be here.”

"Hi."

Claire looks over at Theo. “Oh, hey Theo! How’ve you been?”

While Peanut was looking for the mail, the rest slipped out of his hand. "Oh darn it.. Now it's all over the floor."
Charlie (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

the cat went over to help peanut

he just sits normal in his seat staring at the table

"Hm?" He stared at the cat, before realizing that he might need a little extra help picking up all this mail. So he'd appreciate any help.
Charlie (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He began picking up peanut's mail
Sig (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He took A Silent step into the bar, and noticed the letters on the floor

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus