Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Are those American? No, no, no. You need a real Russian’s. Have one.” And like that, one of her cigarettes was being offered to him.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"preciated" he takes the cigarette lights it after thrashing his old one and lights the new one smoking it

“See? Better than American shit.”

"indeed it is" he takes a long drag of the cigarette

“Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if those “American” cigarettes are really just made in China.”

"everything in america is made in china"

“I know.”

he just keeps smoking until he was done with it discarding the stub into the trash

“Well, if that’s that, then you should have a drink.” And thus Shade has a glass of vodka he can’t turn down, because if he does, Smolensk will light him on fire.

"your going to light me on fire and while i usually don't care about that i can't pass vodka so well" he downs it all in one go
Theo chuckles. "Well would you look at that, Shade found his perfect match. That's kind of sweet."

"theo do kindly shut up before i send you out the other side of the wall"

“Imagine wearing a suit of armor in this day and age. You trying to swoon some princess or something?”

he wore body armor but well thats it he wasn't playing knight and going on a quest to save the princess or some crap
"I only wear my armour because it allows me to walk without a cane." Theo explains. "It's a long story."

“Yes, yes, all of that save the world stuff, rich dad and all that, what more do you have to say?”

he was off doing something stupid probably lighting a house on fire because he was bored
Smolensk wrote:
“Yes, yes, all of that save the world stuff, rich dad and all that, what more do you have to say?”

"I've never saved the world, my father died before I was born, and I'm no hero."

“I don’t care what you are.”

he walks back in blowtorch in his left hand and soot on his face "i miss anything important?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus