Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Oh so NOW you decide to stop." Peanut said, Legit laying in the middle of the road.
"I'm running L A T E ." cue vine boom here (I know, i had to make the most lamest cutscene ever lol)

"Oh don't worry, Nolegs. The clown college is closer than you think."
"Yeah, it's right in front of me."
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Casually gets the zoomies
Alpharius - Heads of the Hydra (played by randomentity777)

Alpharius, or Omegon since it's never clear which is which, relaxes at the bar and sips a cool beverage.

"Hehehe, nevermind that. Your sword will always be short and my sword will always be 【W I D E】"
(XD why did i put this down-)
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren decided, as he is obsessed with animals and anything adorable, that he must and will pet Nolegs the cat. Azumi, followed suit, knowing everytime he tried to pet a sentient animal or animal yokai, it would end with him getting tazed, pepper sprayed, or at least injured in some way.
"Kitty...", he said as he stretched his hand out to pet the blue cat.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he pops in emerging from the shadows a stack of papers in a bag on his side stolen from a undead messenger and coated in blood of numerous fallen enemies "well time to decode these"
Nicki stretches, showing off a fair amount of skin in the process
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh, great. Americans who find it fun to show off. What else can you do that’s even worth time?” I tell you, Smolensk is so much fun

if he cared which he doesn't he'd have responded
Daybreak (played by Reithesniper)

Casaully walks in holding a potted plant "I brought a happy little accident to the bar" Insert wholesome smile
Smolensk wrote:
“Oh, great. Americans who find it fun to show off. What else can you do that’s even worth time?” I tell you, Smolensk is so much fun

"I'm sorry. I'm just bored. Up top has been leaving me cold again, so I've got nothing to do aside from hanging around here and looking pretty."

“If you want cold, then go to Siberia. Real fascinating place.”

"lotta bears and zombie nazi's and i mean a LOT of zombie nazi's"

“….You’re just stupid. I was there last week. No zombies. Bears, da.”

"yeah because i went on a zombie massacre you daft idiot"

“There have never been zombies in Siberia. Only old people who got exiled there, who I suppose you could call zombies.”

"does it really even matter i don't care and we both know you sure as hell could give a damm less"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus