Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I was only answering your question."
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi sat down beside Ren, who continued to eat lunch, all the while resisting the temptation to gag as he sees The Bulldozer breaking a nearby cabinet to reveal, yet again, another heister wearing a clown mask and threw him out.
This time, the heister was yelling about broken drills.
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"Hey...", the Bulldozer said, looking at Theo, "I need some help with these pesky Heisters! If you do it I'll buy you a drink!"
He then pointed at a small bunny wearing a clown mask on top of an assault rifle.
Ren, hearing this, approached the Bulldozer, "There is now way you're gonna just ask someone to dropkick a bunny, I mean, that's not even a real heister!"
Bulldozer wrote:
"Hey...", the Bulldozer said, looking at Theo, "I need some help with these pesky Heisters! If you do it I'll buy you a drink!"
He then pointed at a small bunny wearing a clown mask on top of an assault rifle.
Ren, hearing this, approached the Bulldozer, "There is now way you're gonna just ask someone to dropkick a bunny, I mean, that's not even a real heister!"

Theo rolls his eyes. "Okay okay, listen. One: I do not drink, as I've had some pretty serious problems with that in the past. Two: that's just a rabbit in a clown mask. Yes, the clown mask is creepy as BLEEP, but I am not hurting that rabbit."
Daybreak (played by Reithesniper)

A portal opens up, spitting the Alien out as if something forced her out violently "HEY-" She'd shut her mouth, she'd get up and sit down "sorry for screaming
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac then jumped back when he say Daybreak. He now instantly feel scared after 1 second.

She walked over to Isaac and knelt down to them "Hello child, I'm sorry if I scared you" Daybreak smiled "you ok?"

saw i meant lol.)

(i hate it when i just mistype.)

(same tho)

"Yeah.. I think so.." Isaac said, shivering a bit.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi used another shock spell to taze the bulldozer just in case he was about to hurt the bunny.
She saw Daybreak and was instantly curious about her, so she approached her.
"Sorry if this is a weird question but, are you a yokai? I haven't seen other yokai like me in a while... well maybe other than my son's girlfriend and Azuki"

"Not a yokai, I'm still not from earth" She'd stand up, she was thinking for a moment and quickly took a guess "Was it the marks of my skin?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Actually, yes. I've seen kitsune with similar markings, but they won't tell me if it's just facepaint"

It was then she got a call from her nephew, Finn, who was recently thrown out of the bar by the Bulldozer. She suddenly became quite worried, but Finn reassured her that he fell into a place similar to the bar. "You see that guy wearing heavy green police armor?", she pointed at the Bulldozer, "Please don't approach him, he's a little too intense"

Insert Isaac just walking back and forth. It seems he has nothing to do. Maybe you could like do something about it? "Man.. I'm bored..."
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"YOU WANNA LEARN HOW TO BECOME A BULLDOZER?!" The Bulldozer said loudly to Isaac

"Nope." isaac said, end of discussion. He's not interested in that.
Theo is asleep on a nearby sofa.
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

Alex casually plays on her nintendo switch "Fun name brand games"
(I'ma cue Nolegs and Peanut having a fight rq-) Insert Nolegs driving a motorcycle then stopping. "Hm?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus