Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fumizuki wrote:
Simply because she has no idea what's going on, Fumizuki hugs Sisti.

> Simply because she is cute—or at least Sisti thought so—Sisti cuddles Fimuzuki.
"Thank yuuu. <3"
> Passes by while Sisti keeps cuddling Fumizuki. She is looking around for no reason~
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I must say. This place is a bit underwhelming.” He shrugs it off. Maybe it would be a bit more entertaining later?
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

still napping because he doesn't like people?
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

Akashi looks over at Alucard. "Perhaps I can interest you in something to make it more entertaining, nya?"

"From my store, of course. Nya."
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaawr, is anyone still around?"

Akashi wrote:
Akashi looks over at Alucard. "Perhaps I can interest you in something to make it more entertaining, nya?"

“Oh, ho, and what could you possibly offer me, young one?”

Akashi gestures to her store. "I have coins, oil, dock and depot expanders, nya. You want it, it's yours, my friend. So long as you have enough gems, nya."

“....Begging your pardon, but how will that help me?”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"she just wants money alucard the more you ignore her she might go away what do i know"
Delilah (played by Galaxy-Star)

A nymph walked into the bar, but rather than your typical bright and colorful forest or river nymph but rather an Underworld nymph. She looks around and goes finds a seat.
Fumizuki pops out of her little pillow fort over in a corner and waves to the Underworld Nymph. "Hewwo...<3"
Delilah (played by Galaxy-Star)

The nymph looks startled at first but waves back "Hello."
Fumizuki smiles. "Huh? Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Fumizuki, a Mutsuki Class Destroyer from the Sakura Empire fleet. This is a nice quiet place for relaxing, sometimes other girls from the other fleets come here as well. I did help decorate things a bit." She points to the paper decorations trimming the walls and hanging from the ceiling. "I made those."
“BIG WHALE COMING THROUGH!”
> A rather crazy thing just happened.
“How many if these gems will it take to buy Akashi!?”
> Sisti, confused, can be seen cuddling Fumizuki a bit closer.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Ans in comes alwina, stretching. She had brought a few boxes with her. "Hey, anyone wanna help me with this? I wanna put these lights inside those paper pyramids fumi put up."
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What in the seven hells.....” She shook her head, letting her eagle, named Grim Reaper, land on her arm.
Alwina Coldwill wrote:
Ans in comes alwina, stretching. She had brought a few boxes with her. "Hey, anyone wanna help me with this? I wanna put these lights inside those paper pyramids fumi put up."

"I'll help you with that!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus