Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

creating a black hole of pure rage because he is angry for a multitude of reasons one of them being about a funny austrian man who failed art school
She grabs a baseball bat that she keeps in her soldier pack, and whacks Shade in the face with it to try to knock him out.
Leroy sighed and grabbed his hammer, hoisting it to his shoulder and slipping over. If the baseball bat didn't knock him out, a 500-pound sledge with enough force behind it to turn a meteorite the size of texas to dust should.

the bat didn't knock him out but the hammer would find its head severed from the stick as shades sword was firmly in his grip but for now he seemed to have calmed

"censored guess i owe you a new hammer"

then comically passes out from the bat seconds later
“Here.” She helped fix the hammer. “Sorry about ‘im.”
"Thank you." He nodded to Alexandra. The base of the hammer's head and the end of the hammer's shaft turned red hot as the pieces welded themselves back together. He slipped it onto his back as he turned to Shade. "not many can damage a hammer made from adamantine bronze. I'll just have you know, though; The last one who did it left this world in a demise that was not quick or painless." He deadpanned.
“Meh. At this point, death is a gift to his undead arse.”
"So it would be to me as well." He shrugged.

"i didn't ask to become a monster sister of mine"

he stands up and retreats to his corner to sulk
“I didn’t ask to be half the person I was either. You don’t see me being supreme edge lord about it.”

"well thats because unlike you always angry isn't my default setting"
"Yeah, I'd say always edgy, then you get drunk, and THEN always angry is your default setting." Roy said in a monotone as he took his seat again.

"i can't get drunk so i can't be angry from drunkenness"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"...it's been established nothing can help this man, right? I want to make sure this tea isn't making me forget things. It tastes strange.''

"im a hard insert cusss word here but maybe someone can who knows i don't pretend to know"

he shrugged because frankly he doubted anyone stubborn out there could fix his issues
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Might I suggest my therapist?''

"why would a warship even have a therapist?"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Shade Waker wrote:
"why would a warship even have a therapist?"

“Because we get PTSD like you?”

"thats...fair i guess"
"I-if anyone needs something to make them feel better, I can provide snuggles..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus