Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I could use a few snuggles."
Fumizuki shuffles over to Alwina, and curls up in her lap, providing warmth and snuggles.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"And just like that, my day is better."
"Happy to help."
> Sachi looks a little lost. She has no idea how she is here, why, or what here even is.
Fumizuki looks over to Sachi. "Hewwo and welcome!"
> Cue some rather cute, shy Sachi sounds…perhaps cuddles or the like will calm her down?
Attempting to appear friendly, Fumizuki hugs Sachi. "This is a place where everyone can be friends. I'm Fumizuki, who are you?"
“Oh, umm…me?”
> Sachi could tell she’s no reason to be shy, so decides to loosen up a bit.
“I’m Sachi. It’s a long story how I’m here now…there’s only one place I’m supposed to be. I don’t mind being here now, though…”
> Sachi decides to tell Fumizuki about her life before recent events…

((Writer’s note: Sachi here believes she shouldn’t be alive, but is thankful that she is. This is due to the fact that she dies in the light novel and anime. Since this Sachi is sourced from Integral Factor, though… (spoilers)))
"Huh?" The smol floof shipgirl didn't understand most of the explanation. "Well you're here now, and we're all friends here."
“…That’s true.”
> Sachi cuddles Fumizuki rather cutely while a soft blush escapes her. One could tell she’s not dressed for this place—being dressed in bridal attire; she hadn’t anything else.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaawr, pretty dress though. Hood has a dress like that."
“…I see. I know the dress has that going for it…but it’s still not easy to help my friends with it on. Even so…I’ll manage.”
> Sachi seems pleased for some reason. Cue headpats for the shaaaaaaark~
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"then take the damm thing off for god sake"

he crosses his arm and glares at sachi
"Step off, Shade. She said she'll handle it, so she'll handle it." Leroy grunted.
“Don’t mind him.” She shrugs, not really caring much if they were going to care or not. “We know he’s a bit of an edge lord but....”
Leroy let out a single, loud laugh. "Hear that? Three against one your an edge lord."
“I don’t really care, though....I’m trying to avoid Portland.”
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Ah, at least Portland cares about you, one day with my sisters and you'll be begging never to see their faces again."

She let out a small sigh.
HMS Revenge wrote:
"Ah, at least Portland cares about you, one day with my sisters and you'll be begging never to see their faces again."

She let out a small sigh.

“....I’ll take yours over Portland.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus